The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

2 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

They are extremely annoyed on facebook every post from them is that we are dirty and they hate the way we play etc..

Funny enough we are worse then Forest and Boro and Hull are by far the better team! 

Fair play. We hate the way they make us play as well. Key difference, we can play a different way, which we do most of the time. They can't. One dimensional team with fewer plan Bs than a McClaren side.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Fair play. We hate the way they make us play as well. Key difference, we can play a different way, which we do most of the time. They can't. One dimensional team with fewer plan Bs than a McClaren side.

My thoughts exactly. Was good to see that side of our game which we don't usually have in our armory.

"An absolute home banker if ever there was one. 
No manager yet again, no consequences for poor performances. Will probably be Derby's easiest 3 points of the season"

"The Derby game is a damage limitation exercise for us, just try to keep the score down and players fit for the Rotherham game when we may have a new Head Coach and be in with half a chance of a win."

Found this on a 'boro forum

Derby Co.... Forgetting all the digs many have had of thier fans ,on the pitch This team for me are quite clearly the biggest thread regarding winning the Championship .  I personally think they along with us will fill the top 2 places  and i wont begrudge them one little bit . i thought it was a travesty of justice when they lost out to QPR two seasons ago in the play off final as they were easily (liecester apart) the stand out side that season and thoroughly deserved promotuion . they blew it towards the end of last season  which ok was amusing given the fans banter at the time  but they also had to deal with adversity ,injury wise  . they have very good players  dotted all over the side  and i dont see them slipping this time .  i enjoy  watching thier live games  particularly Keogh   who despite looking like hes going to self explode at any given time always gives his all  and is a genuinely good defender (but not as good as our two imo) Ince is a dangerous bugger when in possession around the edge of the box but theres something about his ego that annoys me . he often seems to  not have any interest in tracking back and doesnt seem like he should be aware of his immediate opponent .  Martin will always chip in with goals at this level and Bent although a complete passenger for long stretches  annoyingly pops up with vital goals . plus all thier midfielders have the good knack of  grabbing goals  . we will do well to better thier goals for total  but for me we just edge it as a unit . 

Archived