The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

As usual, Derby were dirty *****. Derby were more than happy to sit back, elbow, kick and slap their way to the win in the second half. Nearly as unlikable as Norwich.

Was a very dirty performance/game to be fair, but their players were just as guilty as ours. Johnson got clattered into 5 or 6 times today and got absolutely nothing from the ref.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Kernow said:

As usual, Derby were dirty *****. Derby were more than happy to sit back, elbow, kick and slap their way to the win in the second half. Nearly as unlikable as Norwich.

Funny observation, that. 

We have one of the best disciplinary records in the division and we are one of only a few teams not to have seen a red card this season. 

It's almost as if he's got to almost justify the loss by claiming it was unfair. We have similar fans, mind. 

1) We weren't bad which no dpbt the usual suspects will say.  
2) Gerken wasnt at fault for the goal as the usual suspects will say.  
3) We deserved a point in my opinion. Not bias then :thumbsup:
4) Fraser ia that extra bit of quality we need.  
5) Brighton I watched before game aren't special.  
6) Sears waa awesome - particularly first half ...... Remind me how many goals he scored?
7) Derbys fans are **** :lol:
8) great atmosphere in our end  
9) Knudsen needs to be dropped for Parr. Too inconsistent imo.  
10) Top 6 spot certainly achievable  

Overall, not too disheartened. They are a decent side worth 20m and we matches them I would say. After the away wins, it meant that this game wasn't a must win so we could afford this loss I guess.  

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/362526/my-thoughts/#0#cu1lKys93ymZ02GK.99

I watched the game, and without RD biased commentary. I thought we were slightly fortunate to get all 3. So I agree to an extend that they were good for a point. They did put a lot of balls and good corners into our box, and had one cleared off the line. On the other hand if our passing and decision making in the attacking third was better, then we should have score more than the 1. Defensively and matching up to their physicality-wise, I thought we were awesome.

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I watched the game, and without RD biased commentary. I thought we were slightly fortunate to get all 3. So I agree to an extend that they were good for a point. They did put a lot of balls and good corners into our box, and had one cleared off the line. On the other hand if our passing and decision making in the attacking third was better, then we should have score more than the 1. Defensively and matching up to their physicality-wise, I thought we were awesome.

To be good for a point they would have had to score and they couldn't. For all their possession I still think their keeper had more to do than Grant.

Archived