The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Derbados said:

serious question, has he ever actually put us down to win a game this season?? didn't he say Bristol would beat us? 

It's best when he does it when he's a pundit on one of our televised games. Think it was the Wolves game where he tipped Wolves and we ended up annihilating them. Ended up eating more (humble) pie than Andy Reid.

3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

It's best when he does it when he's a pundit on one of our televised games. Think it was the Wolves game where he tipped Wolves and we ended up annihilating them. Ended up eating more (humble) pie than Andy Reid.

The cricketing equivalent of talking tosh then regretting it is 'Eating Bumble Pie'.

40 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

He looked like he was about to burst in to tears at the end of that game :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Tombo said:

**ALLEGEDLY**

It is of vital importance to make sure we throw that disclaimer in every time...

Depends on what you're inferring from that picture. I was merely implying that someone light the Shack Signal so as to go and sort Holloway out.....honest. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Martin Samuel in the Daily Mail asserts our team v MU was 'ordinary' and inferior to Schteve's in the Play-Off Final.

Do most of us agree?!

Do I think the team is inferior to that in the play-off final? No. Do I think the performance was inferior? Yes. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Do I think the team is inferior to that in the play-off final? No. Do I think the performance was inferior? Yes. 

Fair assessment.

I'd guess Samuels hasn't seen us play too many times since then either.

Just now, Srg said:

Fair assessment.

I'd guess Samuels hasn't seen us play too many times since then either.

You know it's funny, I think we'd beat Steve Mac's team with this lot, playing averagely (not woefully) because we play exactly how the teams we used to struggle against play.

6 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Martin Samuel in the Daily Mail asserts our team v MU was 'ordinary' and inferior to Schteve's in the Play-Off Final.

Do most of us agree?!

If we get more than 85 points this season then no, otherwise yes.

Just now, bcnram said:

If we get more than 85 points this season then no, otherwise yes.

Irrelevant, unless this team plays against all of the same teams, with the same players and in the same conditions.

Grant v Carson

Forsyth v Warnock

Keogh then v Keogh now

Buxton v Shackell

Wisdom  v Christie

Thorne then v Thorne now

Hughes v Butterfield

Hendrick then v Johnson

Russell then v Blackman

Martin then v Martin now

Ward then v Ince now

7-4 to the old boys. Even swapping Ince and possibly Thorne it's close to a draw.

Bit of a joke, really.

Archived