Which manager goes next? (vers1.1)

Mostyn6

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherwood next. 

When will people realise good players don't always make good managers. I remember driving back from Sheffield Wednesday and he was appointed at Spurs. Me and my dad both said he would be pants.

I saw on SSN some unnamed England Rugby player was saying they called Lancaster "the P.E. Teacher" behind his back... Sherwood is the absolute epitome of a P.E. Teacher.

I saw on SSN some unnamed England Rugby player was saying they called Lancaster "the P.E. Teacher" behind his back... Sherwood is the absolute epitome of a P.E. Teacher.

where as our manager actually is a .......? 

Back to next sacking...Tim Sherwood will be gone really soon...as will Disco Dougie 

right now, West Ham are leading Chelsea by 2 goals to 1.

Surely Mourinho, only a few months after winning the Premier League, must be very close to losing his job, he appears to have lost the plot a bit.

Will be him or Tim Sherwood. Always time for Fawaz or Cellino to get in before though.

Chelsea would be mad to sack Mourinho a second time. He's much their most successful manager ever and I do think he has a genuine bond with the club. Once he's gone, he'll be gone forever and they won't win titles again.

If I were a betting man I'd say Freedman. Fridgey must be a little worried looking at the table that top 2 is looking increasingly unlikely unless he can get someone in quickly who can tap the potential of the brilliant squad he's assembled.

Archived