Which manager goes next? (vers1.1)

Mostyn6

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho will be gone by xmas - despite his obvious qualities he has turned his club into a detested laughing stock and the owner will not tolerate that for long. Never mind Champions League placing being in doubt.

Schteve will also be out of work soon, having neither the nous or credibility to cut it at the highest level. Shame, because he gave us a great time for a while but failed to understand his own limitations and recognise when he finally found somewhere he fitted in

Evans - for all the obvious reasons and more. Its like watching a car crash live. Hugely enjoyable, it being Leeds.

The lad at QPR - when they realise that promotion is beyond them and after Austin and Phillips have been sold in January

Dougie - Forest look lamentably light-weight and incapable of scoring goals (I admit it : I have watched them this season). The owner is also a lunatic.

Martinez - my wild card. Evertonians seem to have a deluded view of their standing , and are happy to take it out on the incumbent manager whenever they don't win over a 10 day stretch. And it is likely that new owners will soon be in place.

Mourinho will be gone by xmas - despite his obvious qualities he has turned his club into a detested laughing stock and the owner will not tolerate that for long. Never mind Champions League placing being in doubt.

Schteve will also be out of work soon, having neither the nous or credibility to cut it at the highest level. Shame, because he gave us a great time for a while but failed to understand his own limitations and recognise when he finally found somewhere he fitted in

Evans - for all the obvious reasons and more. Its like watching a car crash live. Hugely enjoyable, it being Leeds.

The lad at QPR - when they realise that promotion is beyond them and after Austin and Phillips have been sold in January

Dougie - Forest look lamentably light-weight and incapable of scoring goals (I admit it : I have watched them this season). The owner is also a lunatic.

Martinez - my wild card. Evertonians seem to have a deluded view of their standing , and are happy to take it out on the incumbent manager whenever they don't win over a 10 day stretch. And it is likely that new owners will soon be in place.

The sad part of the McClaren story is he could have been one of those iconic managers for us that people talked about for decades, but instead his career is on the line at Newcastle, with the barely treading water at this point. He really shouldn't have gone to Newcastle, they had enough problems already, and whilst there is still every chance he can turn them around he's now in a position where his reputation is on the line. He hasn't even got a promotion in the Championship to his name, if he's sacked there, he's just going to be the chap who's been through a suspicious number of jobs recently, and has shown himself to be unable to turn around poor form. 

Basically the manager of any team in the bottom eight of the Championship. It's such a tight and competitive league, everyone thinks they should be doing better than they are.

I bet Bristol City are looking at Steve Cotterill's past record and thinking 'Can we get a better Championship manager in?'

Likewise, Forest, Bolton and even Huddersfield fans probably think they should be doing better.

Ipswich Town are in a slump under Mick McCarthy. With his style it's all about results because the style is so ugly and belongs in the stone age. When results don't come, there is nothing for fans to enjoy.

Will fridgey wait for the result of Friday's game? Or will it be the curse of the East Midlands Derby that saw off clough and billy Davies in the same season. Pearce got are prove but still didn't last long. Apart from that clueless slump is unbelievable never seen anything like it in modern times. With all that money how do they keep losing? What about stevie Mac? 

Some Freudian autocorrections... Chelseas becomes clueless which is about right at the moment. 

I don't understand how anyone can ever call for Mourinho's head.

I think it's ridiculous and I think the commentators, journalists and fans leading the calls are stupid and have no understanding of football.

This is one of the most successful managers the game has ever produced, he's won everything there is to win and he's done it in multiple countries. People want him fired why exactly? Cos he's outspoken? Cos you don't like him as a person?

He's the best in the business (maybe Guardiola aside) and he's proven himself time and time again.

Now you've got clowns who've never played the game, clowns who might have played the game but not at any decent level thinking they are geniuses, journalists who wouldn't know how to set up a game if they tried and then even Trevor fecking Francis, that hugely successful manager coming out and saying his players don't want to play for him. No-one was saying anything like that when they were 1-0 up. 20 minutes later and he's lost the plot again? Trouble causing clowns.

The game has gone mad and it's the clowns in the media with their stats obsessed wankgest and their reaction provoking bullshit and the negative or jealous idiot knee jerk fans who've turned it mad.

Anyone who wants him sacked is a joke. it's not down to football at all. 

I'm not denying his obvious ability, I'd like him to fook off because I'm tired of the Jose show. He needs to learn a bit of humility in my opinion, did Bob Paisley turn his success ( that Mourinho hasn't equalled yet) into the Bob show ? No.

Call me what you like, I don't like the way he operates, the way his teams play and how Sky fawn over him.

18 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I don't understand how anyone can ever call for Mourinho's head.

I think it's ridiculous and I think the commentators, journalists and fans leading the calls are stupid and have no understanding of football.

This is one of the most successful managers the game has ever produced, he's won everything there is to win and he's done it in multiple countries. People want him fired why exactly? Cos he's outspoken? Cos you don't like him as a person?

He's the best in the business (maybe Guardiola aside) and he's proven himself time and time again.

Now you've got clowns who've never played the game, clowns who might have played the game but not at any decent level thinking they are geniuses, journalists who wouldn't know how to set up a game if they tried and then even Trevor fecking Francis, that hugely successful manager coming out and saying his players don't want to play for him. No-one was saying anything like that when they were 1-0 up. 20 minutes later and he's lost the plot again? Trouble causing clowns.

The game has gone mad and it's the clowns in the media with their stats obsessed wankgest and their reaction provoking bullshit and the negative or jealous idiot knee jerk fans who've turned it mad.

Anyone who wants him sacked is a joke. it's not down to football at all. 

You're not serious?

It's the fawning of the media that drives his behaviour.

5 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm not denying his obvious ability, I'd like him to fook off because I'm tired of the Jose show. He needs to learn a bit of humility in my opinion, did Bob Paisley turn his success ( that Mourinho hasn't equalled yet) into the Bob show ? No.

Call me what you like, I don't like the way he operates, the way his teams play and how Sky fawn over him.

Bob Paisley never even went near the touch line either!  - sat in the stand - at Anfield - such a quiet chap - great manager - Lawrenson has Mourinho right - gone from winner to whinger

Archived