Which manager goes next? (vers1.1)

Mostyn6

I'm telling you now it's not the managers fault .

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. 

McClarens team fell apart at the end of last season so blame Clement if you like. 

your logic is flawed, we played excellent for 20 minutes in this game today, and other games. If the team is capable of this, then it's logical to suggest they are capable of it for 90 minutes, ergo if they are capable of doing something for 90 minutes, then there must be a reason that they are not doing it for 90 minutes.....

....which leads me to the answer of the loaded question. A manager's job is to do what the players cannot do themselves to ensure the team wins.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your logic is flawed, we played excellent for 20 minutes in this game today, and other games. If the team is capable of this, then it's logical to suggest they are capable of it for 90 minutes, ergo if they are capable of doing something for 90 minutes, then there must be a reason that they are not doing it for 90 minutes.....

....which leads me to the answer of the loaded question. A manager's job is to do what the players cannot do themselves to ensure the team wins.

Pity we finished 8th last season then. 

Clement needs time and a couple of decent new players end of. 

Pity we finished 8th last season then. 

Clement needs time and a couple of decent new players end of. 

I'm giving up on you. Your lack of rationale and hysteria makes it hard to have a debate with you without thinking there is something wrong with you.

if was face to face you would run away 

says more about you than me. I can debate concisely and I can absorb and digest what people are saying, and am even capable of admitting when I am wrong. 

You're a flip-flopper, who likes attention, end of story. You have your opinion, and good luck to you. I think you're wrong, and in the 35 years I've been following football, I've never seen poor coaching improved by spending, so I will stick to my opinion thanks.

If you see me, introduce yourself, see if I run away, or wink at you.

says more about you than me. I can debate concisely and I can absorb and digest what people are saying, and am even capable of admitting when I am wrong. 

You're a flip-flopper, who likes attention, end of story. You have your opinion, and good luck to you. I think you're wrong, and in the 35 years I've been following football, I've never seen poor coaching improved by spending, so I will stick to my opinion thanks.

If you see me, introduce yourself, see if I run away, or wink at you.

you said there was something wrong with me . 

He insulted me. 

so in all the things I have said to you, you dig out a supposed insult. It was a turn of phrase, but yes, based on your reactions, and your inability to engage in grown up debating, I would say there is something wrong with you. Nothing a good cuddle couldn't fix ;)

so in all the things I have said to you, you dig out a supposed insult. It was a turn of phrase, but yes, based on your reactions, and your inability to engage in grown up debating, I would say there is something wrong with you. Nothing a good cuddle couldn't fix ;)

That's better .

We all have our opinions  and I'll leave mine now for another day  .

xx

Archived