Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

To be fair, 

Bruce is probably our best realistic option right now. 

No-one else jumps out at me.

I know that his stock is low, but you lot could do a lot worse than to go and grab Paul Lambert. 

Nothing to lose on a rolling contract, and isn't going to command huge wages right now. Unfashionable choice but potentially a masterstroke. A couple of years ago he'd have been out of your league. 

He's got a point to prove and is a decent motivator. Plus he'll get Bradley Johnson firing and will make sure Chrissy Martin returns (nobody can force him to sign a Fulham contract, irrespective of whether the clubs have agreed a fee).

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Nor does anyone else - but some people (the usual suspects) like to pretend that they do.

Top tip - don't read anything that's been posted on here in the last 6 hours, apart from (possibly) the match thread.

I've liked this , then realised I was reading your post when You told me not to. I am unusually quiet tonight, just glad we won. Wait and see what this is all about . But like Baliotelli would say .. Why Derby? Why is it always Derby? 

32 minutes ago, Milk said:

You NET fans on here .. 

What a FICKLE bunch you are .. 

Explicit in resonating this society we live in today .. 

Want it here ... Want it now generation ... 

FU

Go to sleep Nigel, you're drunk

27 minutes ago, Milk said:

You NET fans on here .. 

What a FICKLE bunch you are .. 

Explicit in resonating this society we live in today .. 

Want it here ... Want it now generation ... 

FU

I get it. Insomnia is a serious problem and you'd finally found a guaranteed way to drift off on a Saturday afternoon. I'd be frustrated too. Maybe if you ask nicely someone with a Ramsplayer account can make you a video of all our most exciting and dynamic passages of play under Pearson that you can use as a sleeping aid.

I suspect the conversation on Sunday was something like this.

Mel: We are playing 433 on Tuesday the players could not score on Candy Crush using your setup.

Pearson: It is not my system the problem it is the players they are all Ostriches.

Mel: There is nothing wrong with the players it is the setup it is not the Derby way.

Pearson: You are an Ostrich.

Mel: Chris prepare the team to play 433.

Pearson: I am the manager, Chris prepare the Ostriches to play 422

Mel: I noticed you were born in Nottingham so probably a red, you are suspended. 

Legal note: None of the above is based on facts and is based 100% on my warped mind. 

SSP last night ......because of the heated argument between Pearson and Mel,  he is currently suspended but they understand he will not be returning to his post of Manager.

I think we need stability within the club, whether its now Chris Powell or another manager, it needs to be done swiftly.

What we don't want is all this suspension business drag on.

We needed stability a couple of managers ago, it's getting embarrassing, I cannot help feeling that Mel is the common denominator in all of this, maybe being a Derby fan dosnt help matters. 

Mel needs to step away a little and give the managers room to breathe, I get the feeling he is getting too involved.

would be happy if Pearson returned or if not for Powell to stay and not just to the end of the season

ps good result last night coyr 

@Milk

You seem to forget that most of these NET fans as you quaintly put it, spend their hard earned money watching this club. Some travel the country watching us in crap towns and cities up and down the land. We give up OUR time willingly to follow DCFC.. Some are not in a position to be able to do that but that does not make them any less of a fan than any other. Who the hell are you to come on here with your pompous higher than thou position? It's an interNET forum for expressing opinion and that differs in some cases. Makes it a vibrant place and interesting. I don't always agree with Mostyn but he is capable of constructing an opinion and defends them.. Everyone on here I am guessing is fine with that..

FU messages as you nicely put it shows you as a complete tool fella. Perhaps you should not participate on forums?,just a thought.. I am sure you contributions might not be missed.

Thinks long and hard how to finish this post......

Have a nice day.

7 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Morris wasn't there tonight tonight I don't think. There's more board members than you might think 

He was there SDSR...seen at M5 service station by fans and pictured in the crowd alongside SR and also picked out by Radio Derby on the commentary. :mellow:

Ok let's have Mel as manager for a season , get it out of his system then perhaps we can move on and back to being a normal football club ( sorry been totally behind him up till now but this is getting beyond farcical) 

Always thought criticisk of Mel and the club was crazy...even though I fekt both Steve and PC were sacked too soon. Disagreed when we gave the job to a nice 'easy to control' club-man but given he was quickly replaced with Pearson who is nobody's puppet - you have to think we just wanted time to get the right man. This is first time I feel real reservations. If it comes out that Pearson felt Mel/whoever was over his shoulder peeping-round and questioning him (and players were pickingup on this) and forth-rightly told Mel so, then that is concerning going forward for me. Who's going to want the job in those conditions? Really hope there is more to it that this...

Archived