Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GeneralRam said:

Everything Mel has touched or decided on at Derby has turned to ****.

Unbelievable. The man is a Derby fan who has poured cash in to the club. He has made some difficult decisions and always has the club at heart.

Well do you want from a chairman?

1 minute ago, JaguarRam said:

Unbelievable. The man is a Derby fan who has poured cash in to the club. He has made some difficult decisions and always has the club at heart.

To make correct decisions.

To not go into the dressing room.

To not appoint managers who clearly don't play the way he wants us to play.

To not appoint a manager, give him millions to play with and then sack him when we're 5th in the league.

Carry on giving football people the means to do their jobs, but stop being so hands on.

Accept that things will take time.

Serving sausages and black pudding at breakfast might also be beneficial.

7 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Everything Mel has touched or decided on at Derby has turned to ****.

We have a chairman who has pumped millions into the club and is a Derby fan,yes he has made some mistakes but cut him some slack or would you sooner have the American's or the Amigo's back?

- Nobody makes every decision correctly

- He is a fan. I would have gone in there several times if I could have and demanded a better performance

-Lots of fans wanted Pearson. I didn't, but I think I was minority

To not appoint a manager, give him millions to play with and then sack him when we're 5th in the league.

-We don't know the full facts and probably never will do

Carry on giving football people the means to do their jobs, but stop being so hands on.

-As above

-Football is about progress. No progress, no time

-He did black pudding as it is a superfood.

11 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Always having the club at heart doesn't mean he is doing a good job.  I am sure if you compare the status of the club the day before he took over and the status of the club yesterday (because I think criticism of him stacks up irrelevant of whatever has happened today) it would be a difficult to make the argument that we are in a stronger position.

I truly believe he wants the best for the club.  I truly believe that he has done everything believing it was for the best.  I truly believe we'd be better off if he'd never become chairman.

Just now, Bridgford Ram said:

Always having the club at heart doesn't mean he is doing a good job.  I am sure if you compare the status of the club the day before he took over and the status of the club yesterday (because I think criticism of him stacks up irrelevant of whatever has happened today) it would be a difficult to make the argument that we are in a stronger position.

I truly believe he wants the best for the club.  I truly believe that he has done everything believing it was for the best.  I truly believe we'd be better off if he'd never become chairman.

I cannot believe that Mel is receiving any criticism. Its just nonsense.

Mel as a fan needs to keep out the dressing rooms and not even talk about team selections or why things have not gone right!

Like the rest of us he should come on here under a disguised user name and bash out his frustrations on the keyboard!

Mel as a chairman however can keep digging into his wallet and having positive dialogue with his employees.

6 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

- Nobody makes every decision correctly

No, but I'd have thought a multi-millionaire businessman would if not make more correct decisions, would be able to make less mistakes.

- He is a fan. I would have gone in there several times if I could have and demanded a better performance

No, he is our chairman who happens to be a fan. He has no right or reason to do so and was 100% wrong to do that to Clement.

-Lots of fans wanted Pearson. I didn't, but I think I was minority

Yes, but the role of the chairman isn't to do what the fans want. It's to do what is best for the club.

-We don't know the full facts and probably never will do

The only facts we know is we were 5th, 5 points off top. Taking those as the facts, it would seem logical to question the decision to remove that manager.

-As above

-Football is about progress. No progress, no time

Well the reasons for no progress should be addressed and Mel should conclude that he has to accept some responsibility for our situation. He is the one making the appointments.

-He did black pudding as it is a superfood.

Archived