Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

Think I should’ve stayed at work rather than watching this. They’re a league two side ffs and we look bang average against them. And that’s being generous. Some of our players look like they’ve never played football before.

Teacups need to be thrown at half time because that level of effort is unacceptable from a professional outfit. I get that some of these players are backups, but at least look like you want to be here. Piss poor

1 minute ago, Rich3478 said:

Of course he does but I really doubt he tells them to go and miscontrol the ball and misplace every other pass. Ok, to blame the players as well.

Sure but also ok to blame the manager too ?!

3 minutes ago, Vyrdasm said:

I love Collins as a bloke and think he was decent with lots of crossers against less defenders last year. But he's a year older and a year slower. Just a ok league 1/2 striker. Barks on the other hand can't be arsed he will do one thing brilliant in the match and nothing else. Adams is trying, kenzo looks lost which is a shame. Confidence looks shot already which is a shame.

I don't think this team is set up for a player like Kenzo at all. Suspect the same is true of the Wolves guy - he's not a power runner and hasn't got much pace. 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's not done anything particularly, except overhit the cross to Barks previously. So have you the names in the wrong order?

Barks looks like he's playing as if he's an anti-Warne poster on the forum. 😄

Or is he trying to boost their numbers ?

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think I should’ve stayed at work rather than watching this. They’re a league two side ffs and we look bang average against them. And that’s being generous. Some of our players look like they’ve never played football before.

Teacups need to be thrown at half time because that level of effort is unacceptable from a professional outfit. I get that some of these players are backups, but at least look like you want to be here. Piss poor

These players are our backup in the championship for the next 46 games 🤦