Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

Not sure you can say that about Collins.  He hasn't had a decent ball fed to him all night

You can’t feed a ball to Collins. He is incapable of moving with the ball. The one header he had any decent striker chests it and runs clean through. He headed it from 20 yards.  

2 minutes ago, Vyrdasm said:

I'm sorry but barks (especially) , Collins, Thompson Bradley need to go now. Not even league 2 standard. Would rather sell all 4 and get one decent player in with the wages. (Wouldn't get a penny for any of them.) 

This is their chance to impress and they can't even pass the ball. 

Ward is trying but has nothing to help him. 

Pi*ss poor

I thought similar of Thompson a couple of years ago, improved quite a lot though. Was decent Saturday when came on. Today looks like can’t pass a ball. Any midfielder should be better on the ball than he is. Is a much better player when he’s positive and takes a risk.

barks and Bradley been shocking.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

You can’t feed a ball to Collins. He is incapable of moving with the ball. The one header he had any decent striker chests it and runs clean through. He headed it from 20 yards.  

I remember Dean Saunders scoring a header from 20 yards at Villa Park....

Edited by Gaspode

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

Not sure you can say that about Collins.  He hasn't had a decent ball fed to him all night

I love Collins as a bloke and think he was decent with lots of crossers against less defenders last year. But he's a year older and a year slower. Just a ok league 1/2 striker. Barks on the other hand can't be arsed he will do one thing brilliant in the match and nothing else. Adams is trying, kenzo looks lost which is a shame. Confidence looks shot already which is a shame.