Vs Chesterfield (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Chesterfield play better football than us with a lower calibre of player which is frustrating. Everyone of their players looks confident on the ball and happy to receive it even in tight situations. 

They must work on that in training until it becomes second nature

Edited by strawhillram

I'm kinda looking forward to Saturday, and my first game of the season (although I went to Matlock), but I'd be lying if I said I'm absolutely buzzin'!

Doesn't help with it being v Curlyperm FC.  I've never liked them or their grease-induced batter-nibbling fan-louts!  

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Chesterfield play better football than us with a lower calibre of player which is frustrating. Everyone of their players looks confident on the ball and happy to receive it even in tight situations. 

Chesterfield do play good football, I agree. However, we’ve been significantly better tonight though - they’ve had 7 touches in our box which is incredibly low. We’ve been dominant by every metric - which is what we needed to be. Chesterfield will do well this season, Dobra is an excellent player - no idea why he’s still there. 

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528d6q9c67u8m9m5s5me

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 minutes ago, jono said:

Thunderbirds GIF by GerryAndersonTV

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

Ozoh reminds me of Tomori, he’s got a lot to learn positionally but his upside is huge. If he can make the same step then he will be a key player for us. Talent in abundance. 

If he makes the same step up, won't he be a key player for AC Milan?  👀

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am following this on a mixture of semaphore, morse code and beacons on the hills lit by enterprising natives, cut me a little slack 🤪