David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

13 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Yeah but is Ozoh pronounced Oh-Zo,  Ot-Zo or Ozzo?

He’s really the wizard of Oz…….. Ozoh is just his changing room Nick name ?

13 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Everything about this seems great, apart from the fact if Palace get a couple of injuries he'll get recalled at the earliest opportunity and we'll be left short.

Depends on the loan agreement. They might not be able to. 

25 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Everything about this seems great, apart from the fact if Palace get a couple of injuries he'll get recalled at the earliest opportunity and we'll be left short.

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

They'd be mad not to put one in 

Is it not usually the case that he'd only be able to be recalled in January? Unless it was a real emergency?

43 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Is it not usually the case that he'd only be able to be recalled in January? Unless it was a real emergency?

Even that could be very disruptive, like when we lost an in form Ibe under McLaren. It is what it is, I just always get a nagging feeling with loans that this is a risk.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Even that could be very disruptive, like when we lose an in for Ibe under McLaren

Yes, but if the lad is as good as it sounds he might be then it's well worth taking the (small) risk IMO. Plus if he gets recalled in January then we should be able to find some kind of replacement.

I think we have to be conscious of the fact that we can't afford for all of our improvements to be permanent signings.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

25 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Thought Ozoh was a done deal being announced today?

There is a pic of him in Derby kit doing his interview doing the rounds on social media, unless it’s a very convincing fake it does appear to be a done deal. For whatever reason it hasn’t been announced yet, but the club has previous for that. 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There is a pic of him in Derby kit doing his interview doing the rounds on social media, unless it’s a very convincing fake it does appear to be a done deal. For whatever reason it hasn’t been announced yet, but the club has previous for that. 

I did find it a bit surprising that the Umbro branded advertising boards were still in situ. Surely they’d have been removed with the change of kit supplier? Maybe I’m over-thinking it?