Transfer rumours

Liverpool fans seemingly upset in their twitter replies to the Liverpool journalist. Left sided centre back, was highly complimented by the Cardiff manager last season. Surprisingly has only played 125 games in his career at 27 years old. Let's give him a good home, play the most football he's ever played in his career in a season. Welcome to Derby Nat.

4 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Elder and Forsyth can play no problem, also Osborn is a great option there. Wilson and Tommo can also fill in there and have done last season. 

Are Fozzy and Elder good enough? Osborn is but he'd be missed in midfield

Issue with going to a 3 is (unless someone comes in) we don't have the forwards for it. We are winger heavy and it also means NML down the middle which was a failed experiment last season. 

Stick with the back 4 cash and nels as main with Phillips as 3rd choice. 

Just now, DCFC Kicks said:

Are Fozzy and Elder good enough? Osborn is but he'd be missed in midfield

Elder seems to be picking up form, Osborn wouldn’t be missed in midfield as much when playing a back 5, he’d pick up a very similar role as when we play 4-3-3 he naturally drifts out to the left almost in the half space you’d want your wing back to be in. 

I think with Phillips coming in a back 3/5 makes a lot of sense, switching between 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 depending on players available/opposition.

For example

Zetterstrom

Phillips - Nelson - Cashin

Ward - Ozoh - Adams - Elder

Goudmijn

Yates - Jackson

20 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Looks like @SECornerRAM was spot on again about the loan CB being from a top 4 Prem club

Hope you have some more info on other incomings soon @SECornerRAM🤞🏾

Yeay, and @Big Trav is halfway there with his guess we might have two signings today.

Cmmon everyone: Ooooooh, we're half way there, Oooooooh ooh  Living on a prayer

28 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Dajaune is training today so I’d imagine he’s not close to anything? Be happy to see Washington leave then loan Dajaune out in January if we have a striker in the door.

Can players leave outside of the I window on Youth Loans, or have I imagined that ?

10 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Cashin 

Phillips 

Nelson 

Bradley

Rooney 

with Naymbe and Fozzy comfortable to play in a back three also, is a fine set of centre backs. 

That's a pretty decent start for predicting Warne's next starting 11

Zetterstrom

Nyambe-Rooney-Nelson-Bradley-Phillips-Cashin-Forsyth

Ozoh

NML-Collins