Transfer rumours

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

So who’s heading down to EMA airport around 2-3 to see if Ebou is with the team to fly out to Spain.

Doubt it Warne didn’t indicate any further signings were close in his post Matlock interview 

4 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

We've had CBT officially signed prob what? A week or 2? People on here saying get shot, absolutely mental fanbase sometimes.

Personally happy to give Warne a summer working with him, injury free and trained into what Warne expects from him on the pitch. Warne is big on personal development of players and improving them in areas they are weaker. I think we need to remember we are supporters sometimes and the clue is in the name.

Different people have different characters. likewise footballers, some like Adams settle in instantly, others take a little time to feel comfortable in their new group. In January CBT was a new boy joining a close knit group, now he is one of the 'old boys' welcoming a lot of new boys to the group and will hopefully feel more settled and not an outsider.🤞

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Different people have different characters. likewise footballers, some like Adams settle in instantly, others take a little time to feel comfortable in their new group. In January CBT was a new boy joining a close knit group, now he is one of the 'old boys' welcoming a lot of new boys to the group and will hopefully feel more settled and not an outsider.🤞

I think having the opportunity to spend a week away with his teammates will do him a lot of good (away from his agent). I think the team building exercises they undertake will do him a lot of good and we may see a different, confident player. I would like to see us giving him the ball a lot quicker than last season too. Crossed fingers he will do the business, as he has frightening pace.

22 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

I think having the opportunity to spend a week away with his teammates will do him a lot of good (away from his agent). I think the team building exercises they undertake will do him a lot of good and we may see a different, confident player. I would like to see us giving him the ball a lot quicker than last season too. Crossed fingers he will do the business, as he has frightening pace.

Semms pace does not make a footballer i.e Dobbin 

4 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Dobbin was playing in the Prem last year so can't have been too bad.

Using facts like that won’t be enough to change the magic man’s mind. He took a very strong dislike to Dobbin for what reasons only he really knows, and now seems to have done the same with Blackett-Taylor.
It’s best to just leave him to his opinion on it. 

14 hours ago, Magicman said:

Ebou Adams came in after hardly playing much game time last season and did the business. CBT has under performed 95% of time he has played - get shot.

And you wanted Warne gone. Come on, he’s barely had a go. How many starts did he get ? 5 I think and then another 7 as sub with an injury in the middle .. you’re not exactly patient are you ? Do you recycle or repair things ? or do you just throw them away and buy a new one before you even read the instructions ?  

Edited by jono

4 hours ago, jono said:

And you wanted Warne gone. Come on, he’s barely had a go. How many starts did he get ? 5 I think and then another 7 as sub with an injury in the middle .. you’re not exactly patient are you ? Do you recycle or repair things ? or do you just throw them away and buy a new one before you even read the instructions ?  

I never wanted Warne out but CBT has done zero to justify a place - runs along the line , beats a man at half way then loses it. I rather Barks, Jackson Wilson and NML as our wide men. 

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

"Warne said a focus will remain on recruiting from abroad in search of better value as he tries to make at least another eight additions to his squad ahead of their return to the Championship."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/czk08k7n24mo

Significant way to go then on the recruitment front.

I also wonder if the recruiting in foreign markets is directed at clubs that want too much for any uk based targets we are after?

14 hours ago, Magicman said:
  18 hours ago, jono said:

Expand  

Magicman IS Red Dawn and I claim my fiver !!