Transfer rumours

53 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Of course we need £50 million but from them it’s pay all of it up front because they haven’t got it 

If they haven’t got it, how can they pay it.🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Really is nothing happening at the minute is there! Thinking will be the case for a while yet.

just going to enjoy the euros and forget about derby for a while I think

That’s why it’s called the cricket season 😎
That’s also why it’s raining ️ 

Edited by Foreveram

46 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

That’s why it’s called the cricket season 😎
That’s also why it’s raining ️ 

Was going to say! Watching that tonight looks unlikely 

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

Forest can't afford to buy, they've already been done for overspending (4pts deducted).

That’s right , they have to sell another £50 mill player before the end of June . However , having an owner with unlimited funds they can spend £100 mill after July and get away with it , similar to Newcastle . Man C are the biggest P takers . All their trophies should be put in the Bin .

I think there will be a lot of deals struck during the Euros and probably a few more after the final on the 14th July. I do believe there is some players that have already been approached by Warne and his staff and barring paperwork being signed they have more or less agreed to join the Rams. That of course can change with other clubs making approaches and offering better deals. I'm putting my money on at least one or two coming from abroad (Warne & his staff hopefully did'nt make the journey to come back empty handed).

Another strong bet, is Ben Osbourn joining the Rams this summer. Would suit Warne's set up being a defensive midfielder or a wingback who can cross a ball.

8 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

That’s right , they have to sell another £50 mill player before the end of June . However , having an owner with unlimited funds they can spend £100 mill after July and get away with it , similar to Newcastle . Man C are the biggest P takers . All their trophies should be put in the Bin .

That's a quote from Brian

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Unfortunately, that's the flaw in the system, although a club can 'only' lose £35m per season, there is nothing to stop them spending £200m on players for the season as long as they offload enough players after the season finishes and before their year end on 30th June. So, if the owner has megabucks, they can effectively operate during the actual playing season at a massive loss, several times the supposed limit. It would only fall apart if their players were to consistantly to fall in value massively.

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

I think there will be a lot of deals struck during the Euros and probably a few more after the final on the 14th July. I do believe there is some players that have already been approached by Warne and his staff and barring paperwork being signed they have more or less agreed to join the Rams. That of course can change with other clubs making approaches and offering better deals. I'm putting my money on at least one or two coming from abroad (Warne & his staff hopefully did'nt make the journey to come back empty handed).

Another strong bet, is Ben Osbourn joining the Rams this summer. Would suit Warne's set up being a defensive midfielder or a wingback who can cross a ball.

Simmo has spoken to him and says very unlikely 👍

Pretty sure last summer when Vickers was announced it came to light that he had actually signed a few weeks before but the club held off on the announcement, Warne also was pretty loose on his comments on incomings during an interview too l.

With Vickers im sure they mentioned him going on his honeymoon soon which was a few weeks before his announcement.

So I wouldnt be shocked if we have 1 or 2 done, or very close but not yet announced. Warne also stated May would be quiet, roll on June with the Euros, new signings (hopefully) & the new home kit being unveiled

53 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I wouldnt need showing around - would have got my agent on the phone with those last day scenes. But then I am worse than rubbish 

But I thought you already signed .. or at least that’s what I heard from a reliable source that I can’t reveal. 🤪