Pre season

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

The Good: Kenzo, Ozoh and Yates all looking pretty sharp. Like what I've seen from them. Ozoh is a bulldozer and Kenzo makes things happen. He's going to be a great player for us. Elder had a shaky start but has grown into the game. NML and Jackson, too. Formation I think is a good one.

The Bad: Cashin and Bradley. Yikes. No surprises really from the latter but the former? What is going on with him? Sloppy. The quality of the final ball, and the passing in general, is still pretty poor. We're giving away way too many fouls again, too. Vickers? I think everyone else has summed it up.

I wonder how many times Bradley will get sent off next season.

6 minutes ago, CapeTownRams said:

A bit worried about Cash to be honest. It’s early days of course but as soon as i saw him post close season he looked as if he’d muscled up a bit and i think it’s affecting his mobility.

Whatever it is he doesn’t look quite on it.

Mind u, why does PW want to tinker with a partnership (Cash/Nelson) that made us look rock solid last season !!?

but yeah cashin looks to have baulked up. which is going to make him even slower! did he really need to? cant really remember him gettin out muscled to many times last season

Edited by Ram-a-lama fa fa fa
deleted the bit where i said ‘nelsons ill mate’ only about 20 people have told u that!

Kenton and Ozo on different levels to a lot of the team going forward. They keep pointing to others as to where they should be playing the balls in. 

Wilson has been OK but he’s one of the main ones not picking the right early ball to feet to advancing players. 

Elder has been 50/50. Some nice play but then struggles with a simple pass or move. 

Besides the goal I thought Nat had been very average. Picking the wrong ball or running into trouble. 

Jackson is a threat with his pace. And he’s had some great moves and crosses. 

Yates is currently a ‘nearly’ man. But he’s ploughing a love figure in the box. 

loads of long balls down the wings, into the channel. It works as an option, but it seems to be our only option. 

Better than it has been. But needs something extra. 

7 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Don’t think he’s completely to blame for the goal as it took a slight deflection off Cash’s heel

I honestly don't think, looking at it from behind the shot, that he or almost anyone else would have been able to save it. Right in the corner.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

21 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Goal.......10 quid well spent.

Should have been a fiver but over excited clicking meant I ended up with an audio subscription before I realized and purchased the match stream I'd intended to.....🙄

Yep , i did that for the last friendly 🙈

Goudmijn doesn't seem to be getting involved in the gane as much as he'd like. I think we'd get the most out of him if he was playing deeper (as one of the CMs), and allow him to thread balls forward to the attackers.

Given our style of play (get it wide then get it into the box), I think we'd benefit from an extra attacker (Brown or Collins) in place of one of the midfield three. Currently, we only seem to have 1 or 2 players in box when the crosses go in, so need more players in there to make the most of our chances.

1 minute ago, England Ram said:

Yates is currently a ‘nearly’ man. But he’s ploughing a love figure in the box. 

Jesus, there’s me thinking it was a football match, not a p0rn0!

Maybe the directive to drum up interest in the unsold season tickets has taken a novel turn 🤷‍♂️

We look stacks better. Got a formation playing lovely football at times through the channels and out wide 

yates needs to stick a foot out a couple of those crosses need him to gamble!

Ozoh is a beast 

off the ball he is pisitionally excellent and cleans up a lot

on the ball he’s  considered and accurate I’m liking him

jackson looks excellent and what an athlete

better!