People without tickets - where are you watching?

I'm going to sign up for Sky Sports and then cooling off a few days later as per my legal right and will be watching at home here in Cornwall with Mrs Badger.

I was tempted to drive up and spend time with @Eatonram and some other mates before and after the match. But watching them go off to the game would just result in some unseemly begging and offering favours in the toilet for tickets, again.

COYR!

13 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'm going to sign up for Sky Sports and then cooling off a few days later as per my legal right and will be watching at home here in Cornwall with Mrs Badger.

I was tempted to drive up and spend time with @Eatonram and some other mates before and after the match. But watching them go off to the game would just result in some unseemly begging and offering favours in the toilet for tickets, again.

COYR!

Wait!  WTF!  You offer tickets to watch you and your mates "exchanging favours in pub toilets"?  😲

...Or do I need to go back and read that again? 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

COYR!

If you don't want to bother with the faff of that, get a day pass through NowTV.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Oh ffs, I didn't even know that was a thing. Thanks I shall do that!

Yeah, I think it's something like a tenner.  But with it being on Sky any decent pub will have it on anyway

2 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Oh ffs, I didn't even know that was a thing. Thanks I shall do that!

They do a full month (no contract) for about £34.

But my go to for a one-off Rams game is their Day Pass... £11.99... 24 hr period starts when you're ready (so you can buy today and have it sat ready to activate).

👍

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Yeah, I think it's something like a tenner.  But with it being on Sky any decent pub will have it on anyway

In Derby(shire) maybe. Otherwise it'll be West Ham v Liverpool on TNT, sadly.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I live deep in enemy territory, so even if the pubs would show the game (unlikely, with Prem footy on at the same time), it'd be full of knuckle draggers. No thanks.

Sofa & SKY for me. A mate or two coming round I think.

I'm not planning to come round until about Sunday tea time!  And even then, I wouldn't risk driving!  🤓🍻

#warming the Emva Cream as we speak

Is there an obvious place I should be aiming for to watch the match on Saturday? Sadly have no tickets. Don’t really spend that much time in Derby, only to occasionally watch the super Rams. Seen the Bess of Hardwick and the White Horse mentioned as being good?

Edited by dajstrawb

19 hours ago, dajstrawb said:

Is there an obvious place I should be aiming for to watch the match on Saturday? Sadly have no tickets. Don’t really spend that much time in Derby, only to occasionally watch the super Rams. Seen the Bess of Hardwick and the White Horse mentioned as being good?

Telegraph on Traffic St 👍😊

5 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

The Stage Door pub in Waterloo is where the London Branch of the Supporters Club go, and there’s folk going there Saturday.

I assumed that they'd all have tickets. That's just what I wanted to know! Thanks very much for letting me know!

I wonder if we should invite Bolton for extra atmosphere!

On 24/04/2024 at 18:18, Comrade 86 said:
5 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

The Stage Door pub in Waterloo is where the London Branch of the Supporters Club go, and there’s folk going there Saturday.

Are they definitely showing our game?

And fans will turn up?

Don’t want to risk a Billy (Davies) no mates situation

Edited by strawhillram