24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

49 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

Stole this off Facebook. No idea if it’s real or a fan mock up as it didn’t say on the post.

but this is sort of how I’d imagined it but with ram heads instead of swirls!

image.thumb.png.557d76697adb0b193ee3231bf1c2e9ce.png

Not real - as the icon on the FanHub logo is a solid red on the pics released today. But it’s probably not far off. 

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

German national team usually make a good job of it (with the flag colours as detail).

True but they have orange and red to work with. 

We’ve probably had 4 decent kits in the last 25 years. Not many stinkers, but like I say much of a muchness.

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

True but they have orange and red to work with. 

We have a lovely new colour palette to work with.

You'd expect to see some of that in accent details since it was announced with so much fanfare.

The app was recently rebranded with these colours. All the marketing materials feature these colours. There's no way they wouldn't use these on the shirt somewhere.

Screenshot_20240624-152315.png

Edited by therealhantsram

10 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

You'd expect to see some of that in accent details since it was announced with so much fanfare.

The app was recently rebranded with these colours. All the marketing materials feature these colours. There's no way they wouldn't use these on the shirt somewhere.

Not looking likely on the home shirt. Agree the away and third kit might be fancier though and FWIW i'd be happy to see the navy, pink, brown etc be used smartly on our home but doesn't seem likely.

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

I'd assume that a couple of these colours will be utilised for the goalkeeper's kits, possibly the pink and yellow.

4 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

Stole this off Facebook. No idea if it’s real or a fan mock up as it didn’t say on the post.

If this really is the new shirt then it’s a massive disappointment - way too much going on on the sleeves, collar and sides.

4 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

OMG!

If this is anything like the ACTUAL home shirt, then it’s an absolute stinker 😞

I usually by at least one, more often two, shirts every year, but would go nowhere this; to say it’s ‘busy on the eye’ is an understatement.

Please god, no!

5 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

Actually looks like the sponsor tease photo,

you can see the “rams horns”(not swirls) on the collar with no black on the v-neck

22 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I've no real clue who /what 'Fan hub' is....

Can someone very simply explain? Is it a big deal?

I’ll try, it looks like it’s almost a social media platform mixed with loyalty scheme where fans can check in at grounds they visit and earn Fanfi tokens that can be exchanged for various things, tickets, merchandise. That’s my understanding of it anyway.

You can see how many miles you’ve travelled, goals you’ve seen on a stats page.

The club are on the app posting bits and they have a page for club news which is in a wrapper for DET.

It’s alright, bit clunky in places although it looks fairly new so may in time get polished up a bit and be a nice app to use.

6 minutes ago, Day said:

I’ll try, it looks like it’s almost a social media platform mixed with loyalty scheme where fans can check in at grounds they visit and earn Fanfi tokens that can be exchanged for various things, tickets, merchandise. That’s my understanding of it anyway.

The club are on the app posting bits and they have a page for club news which is in a wrapper for DET.

It’s alright, bit clunky in places although it looks fairly new so may in time get polished up a bit and be a nice app to use.

I signed up at the end of the season to vote for @B4ev6is as fan of the year.

Apparently if I’d signed up before I would have earned a speedboat by now 😂

10 minutes ago, Day said:

It seems a strange decision for a generic football business to align itself with one specific team.  I would imagine that it will alienate 91 other clubs rather than garner greater support from Derby fans…

3 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

It seems a strange decision for a generic football business to align itself with one specific team.  I would imagine that it will alienate 91 other clubs rather than garner greater support from Derby fans…

They sponsor other clubs as well, Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts that I’ve seen.

6 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

I think that is someone mocking up what they think it might be, based on the template and what they have seen in the sneak peaks thus far. However, if we have a white stripe on the back, that would suggest that the whole of the back would be black, as the colour above the stripe is part of the whole of the back.

I think it will be white on the sides with a black stripe.

However, that trim is absolutely gopping!