The match day feel good factor

Archied

Can we please have this one thread as a place where people can come in to enjoy the after glow of matches we get a good result for fans that enjoy that kind of thing between now and the end of the season , it’s not a big ask , it’s not trying to ban anyone and if your not a troll or someone just out to spoil the mood or enjoyment for others  then I’m sure you won’t want to post in here ,

today feels great to me, if you feel good about today post away and post in here till season end ,

Roll on next Saturday 

Anyway, giving out good vibes...

I sealed the deal today
I brokered controllers with my best poker face
A rubber stamp for summer camp for the entire human race
I sealed the deal today

I worked out the way to be blessed
A future that suits us and not just the well-dressed
A utopia, an adventure, and a playground for the best
I worked out the way, hooray

I sussed out the steps to success
That no-one is worse and that no-one else the best
You are just the same as me and everybody else
I sussed out the steps myself

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah,
We're going to the future
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah,
We're going to the future
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah,
We're all gonna win
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah

Edited by May Contain Nuts

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Even with Portsmouth winning handsomely, this one felt like more than just three points.

Definitely felt that way in the stadium, South Standers were more like their old selves.

Basking in that winning feeling.

Yep it sounded fantastic , typical I missed out today but I’m still buzzing since sibs banged the winner in🐏🐏🐏🐏

26 minutes ago, Archied said:

Can we please have this one thread as a place where people can come in to enjoy the after glow of matches we get a good result for fans that enjoy that kind of thing between now and the end of the season , it’s not a big ask , it’s not trying to ban anyone and if your not a troll or someone just out to spoil the mood or enjoyment for others  then I’m sure you won’t want to post in here ,

today feels great to me, if you feel good about today post away and post in here till season end ,

Roll on next Saturday 

Today felt like a promotion to me. We are going to do it, its not pretty but with the addition of Ebou in midfield we've got that bit of bite we needed.

We matched a very physical team who are well drilled in the dark arts, we battled and kept trying to play despite several of their players constantly in the refs ear and the fat controller giving it large to the 4th official all game. 

Tough game and a massive 3 points.

Fckn love Derby, Fckin love Derby..........Thought the South Stand got behind the lads today just as they needed it. That 10 minutes or so of noise kept the lads going and saw off any chance of them getting on top.

We can do this, us and the team i mean. The fans made a difference i thought, some great noise during that second half.

COYR.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Today felt like a promotion to me. We are going to do it, its not pretty but with the addition of Ebou in midfield we've got that bit of bite we needed.

We matched a very physical team who are well drilled in the dark arts, we battled and kept trying to play despite several of their players constantly in the refs ear and the fat controller giving it large to the 4th official all game. 

Tough game and a massive 3 points.

Fckn love Derby, Fckin love Derby..........Thought the South Stand got behind the lads today just as they needed it. That 10 minutes or so of noise kept the lads going and saw off any chance of them getting on top.

We can do this, us and the team i mean. The fans made a difference i thought, some great noise during that second half.

COYR.

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏💪💪💪💪💪

Atmosphere was great today, South stand were on it all game and the other stands responded. Everyone was behind the lads despite the complete durge we were watching, constantly trying to lift them and drive them on, probably because despite the lack of cohesion in performance the commitment from the players was there for all to see. Everyone felt United for the first time in a while and I think that’s why Warne probably enjoyed so much, that and the full blooded commitment of the performance. Could be powerful in the run in.

But the highlight was definitely the south standing singing to Steve Evans “have you ever seen your dick” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Atmosphere was great today, South stand were on it all game and the other stands responded. Everyone was behind the lads despite the complete durge we were watching, constantly trying to lift them and drive them on, probably because despite the lack of cohesion in performance the commitment from the players was there for all to see. Everyone felt United for the first time in a while and I think that’s why Warne probably enjoyed so much, that and the full blooded commitment of the performance. Could be powerful in the run in.

But the highlight was definitely the south standing singing to Steve Evans “have you ever seen your dick” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure some of us realise how important the home support can be in seasons like this. We're not going to play like Man City so we have to get behind the players from the off. 

Poor control, bad pass, a slip or mistake........roar them on rather than moan. Encourage every player, all the time, 

It will be the difference between staying in this god awful division and going up,

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I assume you sang your heart out?

Absolutely not! I hate the idea that you're not a proper supporter unless you're comfortable letting loose your inhibitions and shouting random s*** in support of a football team.

I appreciate it  - and wouldn't be without it at matches - when others do but it's not for me, I couldn't and I wouldn't. I'd die of embarrassment 'singing' some of the stuff the fans come out witth, I hate the sound of my voice, and I don't want to spend 3 days recovering from a sore throat after every match!

That doesn't mean my ears don't work though, and even if there are a hardcore few in the south stand making it doesn't really come across, unfortunately, even though there's been a 12 year campaign for the white elephant of safe standing.

Edited by May Contain Nuts