The match day feel good factor

Archied

11 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I'm in D block and don't join in with the chants at other Derby fans.Β 

I don't know which block are which tbh, all I know this was coming from up the top near the away fans segregation. I'm towards the top to the right of the goal (as you look at the pitch), but don't know which block I'm in.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

I don't know which block are which tbh, all I know this was coming from up the top near the away fans segregation. I'm towards the top to the right of the goal (as you look at the pitch), but don't know which block I'm in.Β 

Β 

There are people at the top of D and E blocks that sing it and I've been known to have a bit of a pop myself occasionally.Β 

The main gripe is the fans that came into the south stand because they liked the atmosphere,Β  but seem to want to savour it without contributing and then post on social media about the lack of atmosphere.Β 

12 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I think the feel good factor was made especially good by the years of being turned over by poo housing teams.

From Eddie howes Burnley, through uwe roslers various mobs and even that little beardy bloke in charge of Rotherham......

Felt great to land on the right side of one of those results for the first time in living memory.

Looking forward to Wycombe away😯

• 3 weeks later...