Dog Owners Pick Up your C!!P

Always the same in winter. Dark nights people just leave it. I'm fed up of cleaning kids shoes! They must seek out the stuff. 

I noticed a few bins on a regular walk near me were taken away. It's not fun having to carry your poo bag for 2 miles but I'm not sure how people come to the conclusion that it's fine to throw it in a bush or hand it on a branch. I'm guessing they excuse themselves based on the lack of bins. 

Nothing like a nice wooded walk with dog poo hanging off trees

Got a dog poo bin at the top of a track near me. It's only locals that use it, so they know it's there, and they have to walk past it every time they use the track. The amount of dogshit down that track is unreal. Absolute scum. If I see someone doing it, that dog s*** is getting bagged and posted through their letterbox.

my boy did a poo right next to a big pile of horse poo. Felt a right div picking it up whilst leaving the horse poo there. In fairness, my poo bags for Ralph are about A5 size, I would need a bin liner!

What you need is a handy little bag/pouch that carries a roll of poo bags, allowing you to dispense one at a time as required.

Clip on/key ring, even over the shoulder options.
Patterns/colours/designs galore.
Even options that carry the bag roll AND dog treats, in separate compartments!  Marvellous!

Star Seller, and oodles of 5* reviews.

Don't worry about "Low Stock" warnings, as stuff is (hand)-made to keep the stock levels ticking over and/or made to order.  "Sell one, make another" type thing.
So mooch around the site, find the item you want, then find the fabric design/print you like (on something completely different if need be), then message the seller to request a combination of the two, to make a nigh-on bespoke item.

Tell her Mucker sent you.  I doubt you'll get a discount, but it won't do me any harm in the Husband-points department!  🤣

... just don't message her whilst she's doing my tea though, yeah!  😉

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BirdCherryCrafts?ref=shop_sugg_market&search_query=dog

*Sincere apologies if I have broken any rules just now.  I took a punt, without checking!  Sorry!  

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

What you need is a handy little bag/pouch that carries a roll of poo bags, allowing you to dispense one at a time as required.

Even options that carry the bag roll AND dog treats, in separate compartments!  Marvellous!

Don't worry about "Low Stock" warnings, as stuff is (hand)-made to keep the stock levels ticking over and/or made to order.  "Sell one, make another" type thing.
So mooch around the site, find the item you want, then find the fabric design/print you like (on something completely different if need be), then message the seller to request a combination of the two, to make a nigh-on bespoke item.

Tell her Mucker sent you.  I doubt you'll get a discount, but it won't do me any harm in the Husband-points department!  🤣

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BirdCherryCrafts?ref=shop_sugg_market&search_query=dog

*Sincere apologies if I have broken any rules just now.  I took a punt, without checking!  Sorry!  

God loves a trier Mucker. Fair one 😋

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Explains the usename!

Interestingly, we were walking our dog on the Queen's estate at Sandringham, a few years back. The dog poo bins were all covered and there were signs titled 'Stick and Flick' all around. Basically they instructed you to pick up a loose branch or stick and to use it to flick your dog's mess into the undergrowth and off the path. The explanation was that this was far more enviromentally friendly than sending plastic bags of poo to landfill, as the dog mess, like that of other animals biodegrades naturally over a period of time.

I don't whether the change of management at Sandringham has changed this policy.

8 hours ago, ram59 said:

Interestingly, we were walking our dog on the Queen's estate at Sandringham, a few years back. The dog poo bins were all covered and there were signs titled 'Stick and Flick' all around. Basically they instructed you to pick up a loose branch or stick and to use it to flick your dog's mess into the undergrowth and off the path. The explanation was that this was far more enviromentally friendly than sending plastic bags of poo to landfill, as the dog mess, like that of other animals biodegrades naturally over a period of time.

I don't whether the change of management at Sandringham has changed this policy.

A number of campsites have their own dedicated dog walks.
One such site that we frequented a few years back used a similar rule on theirs, but even provided little garden trowels, brightly hand painted for that extra nice touch, and all hanging on posts about every 100m or so, so absolutely no excuse to flout the rules.
We're not dog owners (we just went for an short evening stroll), but thought it an excellent idea.  We never spotted one single pile of poop, so it seemed the dog owners there were happy to oblige.   👍  

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

A number of campsites have their own dedicated dog walks.
One such site that we frequented a few years back used a similar rule on theirs, but even provided little garden trowels, brightly hand painted for that extra nice touch, and all hanging on posts about every 100m or so, so absolutely no excuse to flout the rules.
We're not dog owners (we just went for an short evening stroll), but thought it an excellent idea.  We never spotted one single pile of poop, so it seemed the dog owners there were happy to oblige.   👍  

So we don't need to buy from Bird Cherry Crafts then, eh?

On 12/01/2024 at 14:21, Mucker1884 said:

Really???

IMG_2414.thumb.png.62160a80648900a8d7e730aa64418352.png
red Dog?

14 minutes ago, tinman said:

Really???

IMG_2414.thumb.png.62160a80648900a8d7e730aa64418352.png
red Dog?

I know mate!  Tell me about it.  🙄
It's her No**ingham birthright and Ilson upbringing!  There's just no controlling her!  
On the upside, I never had to teach her how to spit!

Still... She'll be at Lincoln with me next week, cheering on The Rams, so there's still a bit of decency in her!  😉

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I know mate!  Tell me about it.  🙄
It's her No**ingham birthright and Ilson upbringing!  There's just no controlling her!  
On the upside, I never had to teach her how to spit!

Still... She'll be at Lincoln with me next week, cheering on The Rams, so there's still a bit of decency in her!  😉

IMG_2218.jpeg