B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

Terrible news and the forum will not be the same without the B4โ€™isms. His love for the Rams and positivity were infectious. His posts always managed to bring a smile to my face. I only met him once at Fleetwood away last year when he had his foot in plaster. It was like seeing a celebrity. What a guy. If you could take just 1% of his pure passion and put it in the players weโ€™ll be well clear at the top by Christmas.ย 
ย 

He touched many lives just through words on here and the forum is a far worse place without him though Iโ€™m sure he will be constantly talked about and his memory will live on.ย 
ย 

Rest easy my friend.ย 
ย 

All my thoughts and well wishes are with your family at this time.ย 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Doesn't it make you feel a right cynical miserable old boot when someone like B4 can always find positivity.ย 

Sometimes you wanted to tell him, look. We aren't going to smash the league. Stop it. Forest didn't cheat. Stop.ย 

But you know, if the worst thing about you is blind positivity and faith then you're not a bad human, are you.ย 

No matter how dreadful Derby could be he found positives. Sometimes I think many sarcastically said (even if just inwardly) "I wish I was on what he's on"

Imagine if we all were. All off our heads on positivity and belief.ย 

You could almost feel ashamed now for not having his attitude.ย 

Much love to B4 and his family and friends. Been on here for what? 13 years or something. Some great characters and lovely people. He won't be forgotten here. You just know it.ย 

He's no 'Red Scum!!'

My deepest sympathy to B4โ€™s family and friends.

As an overseas fan, I watch RamsTV and also read the forum as it brings me closer to home and provides a more a personal and human side to following the Rams. B4 was certainly a star if the forum and I always enjoyed reading his posts. He will be missed by folks not only in Derby, but by us fans scattered around the world.

RIP B4

This is only the second time I have ever posted on this site though I read it almost daily for news, gossip and because I like to see what others think about our team. I go to nearly all games, home and away, but I don't think I have ever met B4. But as everyone has said he shone like a beacon on here and I loved to read his posts. He was the ultimate fan. What a huge loss. Please keep his memory alive on here. We need more people like him in the world, people who are just passionate and not consumed by a desire to be right or to put others down. I hope that the love that has been expressed for him is some consolation to his family.

What a punch to the gut seeing the other thread reference b4 then finding this post off the back of it. I'm speechless. For someone I've never met, I'm left so empty. Feel like I've known him for ever however; must be at least 15 years+ since the old DET days when I was a lot more active and we all first began to understand and love b4. He really was the best of us with his unwaivering support (except his irrational hatred of the pink kit, obvs) and eternal blind optimism. What a loss to this forum, the club and those he leaves behind. Raise your flanges and scraves in tribute vs Bristol Rovers. Bless you and thank you b4.

Had to sign in again after so many years, just to add my own small tribute to this sad thread.

I first found enjoyment in b4's posts on the DET forum, was chuffed to see he finally made his way onto here, and then over the years saw him grow into Derby's No1 fan and gain the respect he deserved from his fellow fans. Love the photo that was put on his seat, that's how I picture him putting up two cheeky fingers to his dyslexia and illnesses.

B4 you simply make me proud to be a Derby fan. RIP fella, you were taken far too soon.

ย 

When I read the news earlier I was too shocked and saddened to process it.

Like many have said, although we've not met, he was such a character you felt like you've spent a lifetime talking with him down the pub. The type of conversations where your mates trying to pick you up after a bad day. His posts would always be a highlight in any thread.

38 is no age, but hopefully he is at peace and will be able to look down and see the Mighty Rams go from strength to strength on their charge up the leagues and to the Champions League final in a few years. Of course mainly with lads from the academy.

I love the "Be More B4" idea and hope that all of us can bear him in mind when things aren't going so great and we can add some positivity to the forum in his absence.ย 

RIP Daniel ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿคย 

Just seen the terrible news.ย 
B4 really was the epitome of a fan of Derby County, and I think his positivity touched all of the forum and made it brighter.

In his eyes, the Rams were untouchable and if we all backed them like he did, Pride Park would be electric from kick off to final whistle.

Sincere condolences to his friends and family at this time.

How many times did this lad say 'lets make Pride Park a sea of Black and White, a wall of noise'

ย 

ย  ย Lets make sure everyone know about our dear B4 against Bristol Rovers sing loud and proud as B4 would and clap like you mean it for a minute for this super fan and personย  RIP B4