January Reinforcements

sage

1 minute ago, simmoram1995 said:

So some more information I’ve heard.

CBT - almost done 

- Langstaff is the top striker target as is Devante Cole 

- wide players - two youngsters from Brentford  , dobra and one from Mansfield - 

CM targets are Moxon , Dobson at charlton and loan deal for a guy at Sheffield United 

What, on here or elsewhere cos all of those names have been mentioned on here.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

And only cost Cheltenham £20k last January window...when we we're faffing about with Springett and White who did barely nothing for us and are no longer at the club.

That's the problem with not been allowed to pay a fee, last January we weren't allowed to spend 20p never mind £20k on a player. That stopped us from buying any player showing promise that was under contract, which is everyone in January, unless there's a mutual agreement to cancel the contract.

8 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

CBT - almost done 

- wide players - two youngsters from Brentford  , dobra and one from Mansfield - 

CM targets are Moxon , Dobson at charlton and loan deal for a guy at Sheffield United 

Arblaster?

8 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

CBT - almost done 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-transfer-macauley-langstaff-9043035

on Langstaff 

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Warne talked about a striker who is set to sign for another club today who he would have liked to sign if he can’t get his top targets. Only striker I can see it being is Will Goodwin who’s set to sign for Oxford who is going for 400k. We must have some decent funds if he’s the striker he was looking at.

This will be Niall Ennis. Set to sign for Bolton on loan (Ex Plymouth)

35 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Elsewhere. The other name I’ve heard if promoted is Shankland at Hearts 

Im sorry but there is absolutely no way that Cole who is being looked at by half the Championship for a lot of money is possible, and there is definitely 0 chance of Shankland happening when Burnley and several other teams have been credited with strong interest at around 3M.

1 minute ago, dcfcjj said:

Im sorry but there is absolutely no way that Cole who is being looked at by half the Championship for a lot of money is possible, and there is definitely 0 chance of Shankland happening when Burnley and several other teams have been credited with strong interest at around 3M.

Devante Cole is out of contract 

58 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

CBT - almost done 

All of them 😳

I'll stick my neck out, it isn't difficult, it's very long.

I don't think we will sign CBT, Langstaff or anyone we have heard of.

We will end up with a couple of deadline day kids on loan.

We seem to have made players, who are going to cost more than we can afford, our top targets. Basically arsing about and wasting time...similar to last year.

Prove me wrong Paul and Stephen..please.

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just been in Littlehampton’s British Heart Foundation shop. Beryl reckons CBT will sign but it might drag on for a week or two. We are also interested in a young winger, perhaps loan from Prem her sources say. Any interest in Keogh is wide of the mark.

#aboutasitkasanyotherfuckeronhere

Is that the same Beryl as my ITK source, is she working there too 😉 🍔

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We seem to have made players, who are going to cost more than we can afford, our top targets. Basically arsing about and wasting time...similar to last year.

Don't think that's sticking your neck out - quite predictable really.

33 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It would very much follow the trend of Warne signings so far, the restraints maybe getting slightly looser now. We can hope.