Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

11 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

Listening to the moan in…… sounds like most are behind stability and giving Warne time. All seem to agree that the football is crap. But stability trumps crap football. Without any reasoning other than time and Warne’s previous promotions, the feeling is we’ll be ok 🤷🏽‍♂️

Almost like they’ve only picked certain callers. Control the narrative. 

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Warne is a poor technical coach. There is no future with him that leads to success.

But Clowes is seemingly making his stand.

He got rid of Rosenior which was a huge error, but one Clowes is reluctant to admit by doubling down and sticking with Warne.

I wonder if he’ll still be making that stand next season when our attendances drop below 20,000 and revenues slump. I for one won’t be renewing my ST or spending my hard earned money to watch the garbage I’ve seen. I can’t stand Warneball. 

59 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Or he wants to give him time. We're 5 points off the playoffs with 2 games in hand. We are poor but we're in October. The season can be salvaged.

We’ve been poor since February. We’re going nowhere this season or next with Warne in charge. 

4 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

It’s interesting that the callers that are up for keeping Warne can’t actually say what he (Warne) is trying to do. Just that he needs time. 

Lots of very positive Warne texts and calls tonight. One negative one comes on at the end and gets short shrift from Dom.

Not saying that social media is necessarily a good measuring stick for how people are feeling, but I was expecting a lot more anti-Warne calls after everything that I’ve seen on Twitter and on here.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Lots of very positive Warne texts and calls tonight. One negative one comes on at the end and gets short shrift from Dom.

Not saying that social media is necessarily a good measuring stick for how people are feeling, but I was expecting a lot more anti-Warne calls after everything that I’ve seen on Twitter and on here.

Maybe they've been screening the opinion of the callers before putting them on air? No Derby fan I know (as in personally know) wants Warne to stay 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

I don’t agree with this idea that it’s now our turn to get behind them and cheer them on.

I’m sure we all got into football because it’s an entertaining game. We pay money (be that for a ticket and cost of travel or travelling to far off places to be able to pay for RamsTV) which many of us struggle with at the minute, in order to go and be entertained and have that enjoyment. 

The players, manager, coaches, etc get paid well to provide that entertainment. It’s not on us to mindlessly cheer each week, it’s for them to give us something to cheer about. We’ll sing and cheer and bounce if we’re entertained but it comes from them in my view. That has been missing recently, the entertainment has gone!

If the football is poor and boring then the atmosphere is likely to be negative and why shouldn’t it. Why should we accept paying money to be bored and frustrated for 90mins?

Absolutely agree. Why should I travel 210 miles every home game to watch the same s***, literally the same dismal garbage over and over again and be happy with it just because that’s what a ‘fan’ is supposed to do? f*** that; I spend a fortune on this club and I want to be entertained, not embarrassed by seeing my team being outfought and outplayed by giants of the game like Stevenage.

21 minutes ago, Srg said:

Almost like they’ve only picked certain callers. Control the narrative. 

Yes I said that earlier. I felt they were being fed a line to follow. Was it last week on RD we had the hints that Warne was still backed, now they broke the 'words from above' say Warne's the man stuff.

Someone is 'squeezing' them I reckon. Who speaks the words, my bet is Pearce.

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Maybe they've been screening the opinion of the callers before putting them on air? No Derby fan I know (as in personally know) wants Warne to stay 🤷‍♂️

Have this image of a Rory Bremner type bloke sat in an office at Radio Derby just flogging pro-Warne propaganda but in different voices. 

22 minutes ago, sage said:

That was me. They cut me off as I wasn't singing off the hymnsheet. Only said half of what i wanted to. 

Yep, Roy Mac was elbowed as well. Or is this forum Not a typical section of Rams fans ? I’m not a Warne outer but I think he should have got a rocket over Sunday lunch.

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It's almost like the calls are being screened and only texts with a certain sentiment are being read out to try and drive the narrative away from the negativity eh?

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It's almost like the calls are being screened and only texts with a certain sentiment are being read out to try and drive the narrative away from the negativity eh?

But there's a reason why everyone knows it as Moan-in! 😄