Derby v Notts County (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I agree, with his talent Sibley should start every match. Unfortunately, every time he earns the right to start he bottles it through lack of effort and work rate. People moan about Collins but at least he gives it everything, even if the end product isn’t there. Why oh why doesnt Sibley always put in the same effort he has tonight. Possibly not quite bright enough to understand.

Just now, On the Ram Page said:

I agree, with his talent Sibley should start every match. Unfortunately, every time he earns the right to start he bottles it through lack of effort and work rate. People moan about Collins but at least he gives it everything, even if the end product isn’t there. Why oh why doesnt Sibley always put in the same effort he has tonight. Possibly not quite bright enough to understand.

This argument I could stomach, but so often I see a lack of grift from Hourihane and others.

Just now, On the Ram Page said:

Lack of effort and work rate?! What?! And he’s dumb? 

There’s some s**** on this forum, and I contribute more than a fair few, but you might have just taken the dumbest post of all time right here. 

1 minute ago, On the Ram Page said:

You or him 🤣

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Feel for Collins. No one was slagging him last week at Blackpool, game without a goal and he’s getting pelters again, embarrassing 

I was thinking similar but couldn’t be bothered to post about it. Members of the fan base love a scapegoat. Collins is wasteful like a number of our other players, and has also contributed to our points tallies this season and last. 
He’s not great, but he’s not the worst player ever either. He’ll chip in with more goals this season, which we need him to, he’ll just happen to miss plenty of chances along the way as well. 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I was typing about Nyambe being on at left back to cover Fozzy as we scored. Be interesting to see how we does there on his “wrong side”, I suspect it’ll be solid and dependable like every other performance so far

Way too good for this level from what I’ve watched of him so far.

1 minute ago, On the Ram Page said:

Got to have an end product though. If you wanted your living room painted and I put loads of effort in but only painted one wall you would be happy? 

19 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Rams TV with a half time advert about male depression. I really like the idea of men opening up and discussing their mental health in a judgment free zone, with other men there to support them. Especially with some of the football we've had fo put up with this season.

It’s what we are here for, mate! 

3 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

3 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

It may be more of a case of playing against poor opposition.