Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

The entire forum has also put up with the Warne happy clapper brigade. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe try to address it instead of throwing a wobbly.

No wobbly mate and for the record, the 'happy clappers' are just as bad. There is a core of posters on here who recognise that neither party is correct and that the evaluation is not and cannot ever be as binary as the likes of you and Ilson would have us believe. Let's not forget that there were cretins on here shouting Warne out after three games and it's been relentless since.

Log on > state your opinion > move on

Thanks for the advice though 😂

7 minutes ago, David said:

Come on you lot, yeah we could play nice football and win, likewise we could just you know, enjoy the 3 points and have a night off the bickering (both sides).

Really doesn't have to get that personal you know. 

Saying that, crack on if you want as I have a plane to catch back home so I won't be reading. 

Are you here for the five minute argument or the ten minute argument?

That was much much more like it today some of football was execenlt and I am pleased for James Collins scoring it was really really good finnised make derby fans go wild.

but after 25mins we fell apart a bit Kepteds giving the ball away. But once half time was we came back out fighting and got that 2nd goal I throught a spilt secound that he was going no pentley but we got it and he smashed secound go in to make it 2_0 to derby and new boy he had exelent game we need to offer new deal now

Watched this on TV, thought Wildsmith was good as usual, Nelson is becoming a man mountain missed nothing, and Collins had his best performance this season so pleased he got himself a brace. 

Need to get our home form sorted now, starting with Cambridge next week. 

Derby winning on a saturday makes my weekend, all who was lucky enough to go, have a safe journey home, could hear u on the TV, well done for your support today, driving the team on to victory. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

9 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Actually the real reason we got the soft peno was because I wrote to Rick Parry after the disgraceful refereeing at the Bolton match, and all of a sudden Rick had a pang of guilt, and began to feel compassion for Derby Cou............................... Who am I kidding? Of course he didn't. He'd need a heart for that to happen!

We got away with one. That's all!!!!!

Come on Dave, let’s have 3 pages on how the ref was biased…..towards us, not just a 1 liner 🤣

11 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

No wobbly mate and for the record, the 'happy clappers' are just as bad. There is a core of posters on here who recognise that neither party is correct and that the evaluation is not and cannot ever be as binary as the likes of you and Ilson would have us believe. Let's not forget that there were cretins on here shouting Warne out after three games and it's been relentless since.

Log on > state your opinion > move on

Thanks for the advice though 😂

Miles off the mark with your assessment on what I think but no worries. I've already said my opinion, sort the home form out and nobody will care how we play away.

Now I'm off for a drink, a wins a win.

Edited by lrm14

I like to have a look on the oppositions forum just to put a bit of a different perspective on the post match analysis.

Anyway, here’s an observation on this afternoons action from Moonie one of the Carlisle forum moderators.

On a different note, I never realised Derby fans were such a bag of inbred *****

……….safe journey home everyone! 😂👍🐏

Here’s Warne’s post match interview with the club. He talks about performances and results in the first 2 mins for those who don’t like to listen to him.

He makes similar comments to what he said on the radio, he wants better performance but ultimately if we win that’s what matters.

As I understand this Warne is saying what everyone on here keeps debating. He talks about not using the ball well enough, he says there were too many unforced errors, he says he wants and believes there will be better performances and that ultimately results matter.

Interestingly he talks about it being a tough week (Vickers related?) and he said in his pre match interview he felt something in training hadn’t been right. 

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

😂😂😂😂

No it doesn’t. But the EFL owe us a colossal number of soft decisions, so I’m grabbing that with both hands, thank you very much.

Actually the real reason we got the soft peno was because I wrote to Rick Parry after the disgraceful refereeing at the Bolton match, and all of a sudden Rick had a pang of guilt, and began to feel compassion for Derby Cou............................... Who am I kidding? Of course he didn't. He'd need a heart for that to happen!

We got away with one. That's all!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I like to have a look on the oppositions forum just to put a bit of a different perspective on the post match analysis.

Anyway, here’s an observation on this afternoons action from Moonie one of the Carlisle forum moderators.

On a different note, I never realised Derby fans were such a bag of inbred *****

……….safe journey home everyone! 😂👍🐏

I think that all depends on which part of Derbyshire you were born in.