Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That’s not exactly what he said. He spoke quite a lot about performance and how he’s not happy with them and wants them to improve but how ultimately it’s the results that are looked back on. The context to those comments is key.

Did he say whether any of them not performing was down to him?

Just now, Comrade 86 said:

Climb out your own arse. The entire forum has put up with you expressing your opinion and now I've expressed mine. Get over it tinsel tits. 

Oh noooo not somebody expressing an opinion (without getting personal about staff or players or other forum members) on a fans forum which is for *checks notes* oh yeah expressing opinions. 

Either argue your point about the opinion, about the match or about the football or Warne or shut up. 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I'll take 20...1-0 wins over 20 games where we win 10 draw 4 and lose 6 playing entertaining football, The message to all is...get out of this division.

It's FECKING AWFUL!!!

True and you wouldn't have known who was the 'big' team today, we got lucky. We looked league 1 all over the pitch.

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

As I’ve said before I enjoyed watching the goals go in. I enjoyed the sense of relief on the final whistle but yet again a team with less resources than us were playing better football than us. I’m tired of watching us being outplayed by managers who are squeezing more out of what they have at their disposal whereas we are significantly worse than the sum of our parts. I’m worrying now because I don’t want to be regretting missed opportunities further down the line in this season. We cannot spend much longer down here, financially never mind what we as supporters want. 

You've used the adjectives tired, worry and regret after an away win with a clean sheet which I think speaks volumes on your outlook.

Didn’t listen to the game and just seen the result which looks decent enough - I have since read the comments and it appears that we were less than good - I haven’t seen us be good at football for a long time it seems like - hopefully we can at least keep winning and fluke promotion then get someone in who plays better football and wins - we won’t have the players to do that by then though will we 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Climb out your own arse. The entire forum has put up with you expressing your opinion and now I've expressed mine. Get over it tinsel tits. 

The entire forum has also put up with the Warne happy clapper brigade. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe try to address it instead of throwing a wobbly.

Come on you lot, yeah we could play nice football and win, likewise we could just you know, enjoy the 3 points and have a night off the bickering (both sides).

Really doesn't have to get that personal you know. 

Saying that, crack on if you want as I have a plane to catch back home so I won't be reading. 

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Oh noooo not somebody expressing an opinion (without getting personal about staff or players or other forum members) on a fans forum which is for *checks notes* oh yeah expressing opinions. 

Either argue your point about the opinion, about the match or about the football or Warne or shut up. 👍🏻

I already did you plank 😂

I'll leave you to boil in your own piss. 

50 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

😂😂😂😂

No it doesn’t. But the EFL owe us a colossal number of soft decisions, so I’m grabbing that with both hands, thank you very much.

Actually the real reason we got the soft peno was because I wrote to Rick Parry after the disgraceful refereeing at the Bolton match, and all of a sudden Rick had a pang of guilt, and began to feel compassion for Derby Cou............................... Who am I kidding? Of course he didn't. He'd need a heart for that to happen!

We got away with one. That's all!!!!!

Just now, Millenniumram said:

You can keep your head in the sand and pretend this is all going to work out. The rest of us can see the fraud in the dugout for what he is 

I dare you, no I double dare you, after an away win and clean sheet to bring yourself to say something positive about Warne as a manager. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

You've used the adjectives tired, worry and regret after an away win with a clean sheet which I think speaks volumes on your outlook.

this squad will finish in the top 6. I have complete confidence we’ll be in the play offs. The results will take care of themselves in this division because bar about 5/6 teams there is a lot of weak sides. That’s why I’m focussed on us getting the performances right.