Don’t be too dismayed Rosenier ball is still painful

LN747

22 hours ago, S8TY said:

It does happen no one wins every game 

But have more chance of winning the game than losing if you actually have the ball 

Or stopping the opponent doing anything with it when they have it and doing something with it yourself when you have it , in football there’s more than one way to skin a cat and it’s always been that way , styles of play ,formations go in and out of fashion as teams try to counter other teams

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Or stopping the opponent doing anything with it when they have it and doing something with it yourself when you have it , in football there’s more than one way to skin a cat and it’s always been that way , styles of play ,formations go in and out of fashion as teams try to counter other teams

Of course there’s more ways of skinning a cat as you put it …AEK beat Brighton with 25% possession as someone pointed out … but let’s not pretend that having only 25% of the ball means you’re likely to win more than you’ll lose …

4 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Looks like another painful day for Hull fans with a painful away win at Stoke likely to take them to a painful fourth.

Impressive display, with bits of luck. The commentator has just compared the way Rosenior now has Hull playing - possession football but with an intent to score every time they get the ball, not the sideways for the sake of it possession - to Man City.

Although I think Man City defend better, Stoke pull a goal back 1-3 atm.

Just now, vonwright said:

I assume he will be aware, because I assume he's a good businessman who analyses, reflects on and is keen to learn from his major decisions.

Am sure he'll be more focused on his current manager and what he can do to support him achieve his goals this season, rather than some hand wringing voyeuristic approach which really will serve him no purpose, to an interim manager who left a year ago. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am sure he'll be more focused on his current manager and what he can do to support him achieve his goals this season, rather than some hand wringing voyeuristic approach which really will serve him no purpose, to an interim manager who left a year ago. 

My god you truly are petulant. 

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I suspect clowes knows such wilful blindness isn't how good businessmen operate, even if you don't. 

2 minutes ago, vonwright said:

I suspect clowes knows such wilful blindness isn't how good businessmen operate, even if you don't. 

Maybe you'll be lamenting Rosenoir leaving in another 2 years time.

Or wouldn't it be more helpful to start supporting your current manager which is within your sphere of influence 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Maybe you'll be lamenting Rosenoir leaving in another 2 years time.

Or wouldn't it be more helpful to start supporting your current manager which is within your sphere of influence 

Feel free to start that thread in two years if the evidence is there. 

Right now I'm responding to a thread about Rosenior's management skills, and in particular the unfair claim in the title. 

Not sure I've even mentioned Warne?

5 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Mate, don’t engage. You’ll be just wasting your time, you’ll have more luck teaching trigonometry to a dachshund then getting Turden to see any other point of view then the one that aligns with his own cemented beliefs without receiving a twisted response that doesn’t truly address the point you made.

I think there will always be plenty of good will for Liam from sections of the Derby faithful. He did a fair job under incredibly trying circumstances and personally, I'd have given him more time. That said, Warne is the man in charge now and it's hard to see that changing anytime soon.