Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

What happens, when someone takes a medical and has a minor injury?

Surely before spaffing out hundreds of thousands, the buyer will want assurances that the injury isn’t serious?

That might be the cause of the delay.

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

Surely before spaffing out hundreds of thousands, the buyer will want assurances that the injury isn’t serious?

We signed Washington when he wasn't 100% and that turned out fine 😬

11 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

The EFL are probably waiting for Derby to FAX the paperwork to them, Derby are trying to find a FAX machine.

Hopefully the paper work was filled in correctly. At least it’s not deadline day this time

14 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I think that minor injury was more of a tactic to force a move than an actual injury.

57 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm amazed no club does this. Have them come out like a surprise WWE superstar showing up in the Royal Rumble.

"Bah gahd! What's Corey Blackett-Taylor doing at Pride Park!

The closest I can think of for us is Stephen Bywater. Emergency loan announced on the same day we played Hull away, straight into the starting lineup. BBC has it being confirmed around 1PM for a 5:30 kick off, but it was a complete surprise to me as I'd spent the preceeding 24 hours away from home with no internet access and only saw the result of the game late that night.  He was one of 2 signings made just before the game but I can't remember who the other one was.