The Paul Warne Poll

Day

The Paul Warne Poll  

612 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

So nearly 80% are not prepared to judge PW until Christmas at the very least. 

Is still a bit sad that 20% have made their mind up after 4 league games with the transfer window still open.

Nearly 4,000 fans at Peterborough tomorrow have a glass half full attitude. Come on you great big beautiful Rams, its gonna be a good season, i can feel it in me bones.

For those of us who were there for the League titles, relegation, Arthur, Jim, etc, we've seen it all before. For the younger ones, enjoy every single moment, when we go up, make sure you're there. Don't miss a game, Get behind the team and enjoy every moment of being a Derby fan.

When you're feeling tired and weary, ....................................

I would add its possible to follow Derby home and away, finances for me mean STH and half the away, and still not be a massive fan of Warne.

Once I step through those turnstiles I'm 100% behind the team, having a different opinion doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

13 minutes ago, sage said:

I would add its possible to follow Derby home and away, finances for me mean STH and half the away, and still not be a massive fan of Warne.

Once I step through those turnstiles I'm 100% behind the team, having a different opinion doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

Of course we all know you are for sure 

Hope we win today

23 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Would love to know who the 27 are

Well I'm one.

I based it on what we've seen of Warne's football. And the fact my preferred choice of by the October internationals ie post transfer window, wasn't available.

If we'd won the Poll then we would have held a ballot of all the voters to see who was going around to Warne's gaff and tell him we'd sacked him - I think @Millenniumram had pre-rigged that part.

Edited by RoyMac5

50 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Would love to know who the 27 are

I imagine the 27 have been quite vocal about it. I was torn between the first two options but opted to be part of the 27 club for two simple reasons.

1. Warne has done nothing to alleviate the concerns Ihad when he was appointed and then stated on here 10 months ago. Of the 5 main concerns, 3 have become reality, and the other 2 most likely will too if we don't go up under Warne this season.

2. When appointed I felt the oen qlmost certainty was that he'd get us up within 2 seasons. I no longer gave the same confidence.

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I imagine the 27 have been quite vocal about it. I was torn between the first two options but opted to be part of the 27 club for two simple reasons.

1. Warne has done nothing to alleviate the concerns Ihad when he was appointed and then stated on here 10 months ago. Of the 5 main concerns, 3 have become reality, and the other 2 most likely will too if we don't go up under Warne this season.

2. When appointed I felt the oen qlmost certainty was that he'd get us up within 2 seasons. I no longer gave the same confidence.

The reality being kick n rush % football, players who are athletes not technicians? Buying grizzled pros and not using the Academy?

8 hours ago, minesahartington said:

I’m influenced by the fact he seems a good guy. If he was a complete t*** it’s end Oct or bust

I'm trying NOT to be influenced by the fact I think he is a bit of a t*t!

Unlike many on here, I have never warmed to his antics. Especially the  verbal diarrhoea, personal remarks about players and lack of boundaries.  Where's his work/life balance? 

But I can put up with all of that if we're winning whilst playing some good football.

I understand the impatience but I have to wonder when fans will realise the endless managerial treadmill is never the answer….and not even allowing a manager to serve a full season just reeks of endless window dressing to placate impatient (unrealistic) fans.

By all means, review him at the end of the season but let’s wait at least until then.

More than anything I get the feeling that he encourages decent players to want to leave which has to worry anyone. Can he take us forward once in the championship? I seriously doubt it. Is he the best we could have in this division? Well I seriously haven’t had any reason to think that having watched over the last 12 months.

Find me one of our players that he has improved.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I'm trying NOT to be influenced by the fact I think he is a bit of a t*t!

Unlike many on here, I have never warmed to his antics. Especially the  verbal diarrhoea, personal remarks about players and lack of boundaries.  Where's his work/life balance? 

But I can put up with all of that if we're winning whilst playing some good football.

Same. He lost me when he wore the oversized cardigan and the peaky blinders hat …

When I had a personal conversation he was lovely, personable and warm but the interviews make me cringe.

I’m

A die hard happily clapper and proud but I haven’t felt this little confidence in the manager since the Paul Jewell days. (And Pearson .. obvs) 

1 hour ago, EssendonRam said:

I understand the impatience but I have to wonder when fans will realise the endless managerial treadmill is never the answer….

And yet, it is usually is.

Imagine if Forest had said "No, we must stop all these managerial changes and keep Chris Hughton! He's an experienced manager who knows how to get teams promoted from the Championship, it will do us no good getting rid of him"

Edited by Kokosnuss