The Paul Warne Poll

Day

The Paul Warne Poll  

612 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Warne said in his latest interview we are in a good place.  
I agree with him. 
The squad looks good now 

But Dave Mackay would say you don't know what you're talking about. I'd never disagree with Dave 😂😂.

11 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

I have to disagree! We are not supposed to be a "competitive Championship club".

We have the 15th largest capacity stadium, and last season, despite being in League 1, we apparently had the 20th highest average attendance in the country.

We should be a Premier League club, perhaps bouncing up and down a bit [because we hate Forest].

(Sorry for being slightly off topic.)

Yes, but I was trying not to be entitled. 🤪 In essence you put us as a yo-yo club = prem to champ. While I see us as Champ club hoping to do the yo-yo from a level below. You are probably right but I have always been one to be modest and let others elevate you if you deserve it. 

On 23/08/2023 at 09:53, David said:

Yes this is another Paul Warne thread...with a poll.

If you do not see an option that I have covered in the poll, apologies, simply click/press show results.

Just for the record, I will publicly admit to voting "Not even close to questioning his future at Derby.", so this topic has not been created from an anti Warne viewpoint here to stick the boot in.

However there is clearly some discontent out there with the job he is doing at the club, just interested to know at what level, is it the vocal minority or is he really up against it with us.

Obviously this poll only covers a tiny fraction of the fanbase that have registered to use this forum, it may not reflect the wider fanbase.

Just allows those that prefer to sit back and read, have their say without getting into any debate.

Doubters be WARNED, he will work out.

So nearly 80% are not prepared to judge PW until Christmas at the very least. 

Is still a bit sad that 20% have made their mind up after 4 league games with the transfer window still open.

Nearly 4,000 fans at Peterborough tomorrow have a glass half full attitude. Come on you great big beautiful Rams, its gonna be a good season, i can feel it in me bones.

For those of us who were there for the League titles, relegation, Arthur, Jim, etc, we've seen it all before. For the younger ones, enjoy every single moment, when we go up, make sure you're there. Don't miss a game, Get behind the team and enjoy every moment of being a Derby fan.

When you're feeling tired and weary, ....................................

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Is still a bit sad that 20% have made their mind up after 4 league games with the transfer window still open.

Nearly 4,000 fans at Peterborough tomorrow have a glass half full attitude. Come on you great big beautiful Rams, its gonna be a good season, i can feel it in me bones.

For those of us who were there for the League titles, relegation, Arthur, Jim, etc, we've seen it all before. For the younger ones, enjoy every single moment, when we go up, make sure you're there. Don't miss a game, Get behind the team and enjoy every moment of being a Derby fan.

I didn't realise he'd been appointed in the summer.

27% have made their minds up.

6.5% in one direction and 20.5% in another.

The other 73% are watching and waiting with varying levels of optimism.

I do think if the poll had occurred after these 2 signings, the percentages would have shifted a little. 

28 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Great post agree on everything said. 

Yes i will be there at the posh, with the attitude that we can take the 3 points, I was also there when Stimac made his debut at Tranmere, we lost 5-1, Stimac scored, fans calling for the great bald eagles head, not me, or my mates, guess what, we got promoted that season the scenes at the end of the Derby Palace game was unforgettable, Mr Van Der Laan with a great header 2-1, the Rams, the rest is history. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

I’m going to Peterborough. So that’s a lie.

Edited by Millenniumram

21 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

We should be a Premier League club, perhaps bouncing up and down a bit [because we hate Forest].

hmmm. more like: we could get to the PL, and stay there,  so long as we have

- a really good manager and a supportive owner

- an ok manager and a stupendously minted owner 

- a top 10 in the country recruitment team 

- a wealthy owner who is a cheat and gets away with it      and/or

- as much luck as the Irish