Match Thread: (A) Peterborough United

Rampant

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I posted then saw another thread re tickets. That’s another cracking effort from Rams. I only get to a couple a season as a rule, hoping to make Bolton though they’ve only released lower tier at the mo???

I would imagine they will release the upper tier block by block if and when the bottom tier sells out.

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I would imagine they will release the upper tier block by block if and when the bottom tier sells out.

Yeah I’d have thought knowing we’ll fill it they’d release ‘en masse’ 🐏

Not losing and being a bit more organised and resilient would be absolutely fine. With injuries we're down to the absolute bare bones and not in great form so I'd definitely would be more than happy with a point. Anything better than that is pure bonus territory. Tough ask though, but who knows, this is Derby we're talking about..

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Wildsmith 

Rooney Nelson Cash Fozzy 

Fornah 

Thompson Hourihane 

Waggy Washington NML 

Fornah straight in as without the screen I do worry about one of the most historically attacking teams in the division.

Should that be "historically one of the most attacking teams in the divison".

I don't think they will be deploying archers from midfield along with their catapults, whilst their swordsmen and cavalry charge at our goal. But agree it would be quite a spectacle!

15 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I believe the first 45 minutes at Peterborough last season was the best we've seen Derby under Warne - we absolutely dominated them, essentially camped on the edge of their box but couldn't score. We then, stupidly, over-commit to a corner in the second and two passes later it's in the back of our net. It felt to me like a season defining moment, don't think we looked the same after it and haven't since. 

The problem with this game is that Peterborough have plenty of width and plenty of pace - two things we just don't deal with at all well at the moment. It's a very different game to the one we had against them last season, two different teams. I was hoping we would have one or two bodies in ahead of this game, we might, but with limited days for training I'd imagine we will go with what we have: Wildsmith; Rooney, Nelson, Cashin; NML, Smith, Hourihane, Thompson, Forsyth; Waghorn, Washington. 4-4-2/3-5-2 formation. 

Warne doesn't have it in him to play it pragmatically, it's going to be a bit of a basketball game. A point would be good. Three points would be mood-lifting. Zero points, probably the most likely. 

Was there remember the game well should of been out of sight by half time,at that stage there manager tweaked there formation,Warne as normal was to slow to see what was happening right in front of his eyes when we all could see in the stands,we all know how this finished

5 hours ago, HorsforthRam said:

Where are the popular away fans drinking spots?

Do we have any popular away fans?  

monkey-badum-tss.gif

*This post was produced entirely for comedic effect (obvs!), and no disrespect nor offence was intended towards any persons unknown and/or @angieram, and/or @Foreveram etc, etc.   

signed,
Anonymous internet poster.

24 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Suspect we’ll struggle this weekend 

Vickers 

Rooney Nelson Cashin Forsyth 

Smith Thompson Hourihane

NML Washington Waghorn 

Wildsmith could count himself extremely unlucky at best to be dropped after keeping us in the game last week. Unless you’re ITK that he’s injured? Or committed a heinous crime, been arrested, charged and remanded until court after the BH?