v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

8 minutes ago, vonwright said:

All his recruitment has been aimed at playing three at the back. He spent whatever we had on defenders and wing backs. If he can't make this formation work we are in serious trouble. 

The players we are linked with and bought I could have done the recruitment for. This guy we bought in was meant to be a guy to unearth gems and scour the Irish league. We’ve gone back to derby from Morris under rowett where we are being linked with the old people’s home. 

Edited by Barney1991

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

8 players and ur moaning that they havent settled and gelled ?????

think about it 

thats is exactly derby countys problem

when was the last time we had a manager for more than a season? More than 18 months???

and we wonder why we got ourselves into a mess ??!?!

when was the last time a manager at this club had to time to get it wrong before getting it right? Time to gel players, time to work with players ?

thank the f****** lord the internet wasnt a thing when jim smith and brian clough were here

U would have been moaning like a bitch on here early days jim smith 

See that’s how I know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Speaking about Jim Smith and Brian Clough as if football hasn’t changed. You need to get to the 21st Century.

For a manager to stay at a club for years, they must show some actual success. All Warne has done so far is fail.

A good manager can get the best out of what he’s got. Warne has had the whole pre season to work with his players, and this is what he delivers.

It’s genuinely scary that there’s still fans as backward thinking as you out there. Hate to break it to you, but Woolworths went bust, Freddos and no longer 5p, and Paul Warne ain’t gonna survive much longer.

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Pretty simply

We made two massive defensive individual errors … did u not see them or something

on another day that game is put to bed and we dont f*** up indivivdually

warne doesnt carry the can for those sort of silly mistakes… the players own those two

Come on, it wasn’t just the mistakes/goals. They passed us off the park for long periods and looked like they had been playing together for years instead of weeks. 

We have no cohesion, the players look like they haven’t even met each other let alone had a pre season and it’s because the system doesn’t work, it’s one dimensional and the manager doesn’t seem to have any plan B. 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry .. u telling me thats warnes fault ?

give me f****** stregnth.. thats a s*** decision from elder

Players need to own these mistakes 

I think it is Warnes fault. Three at the back, nobody is comfortable with it & its causing havoc. Also if its not working then change it

4 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

The defence is a shambles, no cohesion or understanding between them. Midfield is far to slow and sluggish and can't get a grip on the game. Front two harldy had the ball.

Shocking isnt it

Its almost as if theyve only played 1 and a half competitive matches together 🙄🤦