Lee’s Trip to Derby

DarkFruitsRam7

14 hours ago, angieram said:

I think some fans have been less than fair in their attempts to make a fool out of Lee but so far he has drunk them all under the table! 

I think I’m being more charitable in just thinking they’re trying to show him a good time which for them means loads of booze on a match day. 

Wonder what his heads like today. 

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I think I’m being more charitable in just thinking they’re trying to show him a good time which for them means loads of booze on a match day. 

Wonder what his heads like today. 

It’ll be banging like that drum in the video above I’d of thought 😂

Oh that wonderful Sunday feeling, dodgy stomach, feeling anxious, feeling sick, worrying, depressed, head ache, no energy, just wanting to badly sleep all day and really feeling down in the dumps………….and that’s without having any alcohol !!!!!

Can’t wait for another session at Derby County Fans Anonymous!

Met him the Yard and then took him to the back of the South and then of course into the concourse for a pre match warm up..

Never known so many fans want a photo with him haha!

Really nice chap and was lovely to spend some time with him talking about Seoul and Derby..

By god he can drink as well! Think he enjoyed it though and it was lovely to see him hopefully get a good impression of our fanbase and the culture.