Martyn Waghorn - signed a 1-year deal

trekkie_ram

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

Jeez, if you happened to read the forum of a club for whom you might be signing and that club happened to be Derby, you'd run a country mile, wouldn't ya! 

Literally nobody is good enough for some 'supporters' on here 😂

I doubt very much if players read the forums of clubs but, if they did, I reckon they know how social media and such forums work and understand that a few unpleasant comments are not necessarily representative of how the majority feel. 

Edited by Tamworthram

On 05/08/2023 at 10:00, Foreveram said:

I had a good conversation with Mr Clowes yesterday and he talked about spending and ambition and then spoke about Lionel Pickering and said how he ended up virtually penniless and no one coming to visit him.

I don’t think he wants to be that guy.

so if we all promise to visit him, say once a month (that’s a lot of visits), would he splash the cash ?  I’d sign up for that 

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt very much if players read the forums of clubs but, if they did, I reckon they know how social media and such forums work and understand that a few unpleasant comments are not necessarily representative of how the majority feel. 

I genuinely hope you're right. 

I think it’s a good addition. I know all the arguments for needing pace and younger players for the long term, however on a one year deal providing much needed depth and options across the forward line this makes sense. Welcome back Waggy 🐏 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram