Has Warne gone? (He hasn't, just another Twitter ITK wannabe)

oldtimeram

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Wouldn’t bother me if he left.   

Ah c'mon mate, I'm just starting to like him again, seems he's calmed down a bit from last season. Seems more confident in his 'place' in the Club. The players have come to us knowing he's the manager and so far they seem quite decent, a good mix of experience and ability. Gettting quality forwards in on our budget was always gonna be a problem tbh. #COYR

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ah c'mon mate, I'm just starting to like him again, seems he's calmed down a bit from last season. Seems more confident in his 'place' in the Club. The players have come to us knowing he's the manager and so far they seem quite decent, a good mix of experience and ability. Gettting quality forwards in on our budget was always gonna be a problem tbh. #COYR

No just saying I’m not that bothered.

He might do great for us.  

I like him but managers come and go 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

No just saying I’m not that bothered.

He might do great for us.  

I like him but managers come and go 

I bet you didn't say that when Clough & Taylor left? 😉 edit: not comparing qualities just situation! 😄

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I bet you didn't say that when Clough & Taylor left? 😉 edit: not comparing qualities just situation! 😄

It’s all a bit tongue in cheek .

I mean Warne is surely not going anywhere soon  .

Don’t forget I’m gullible 😂 lol

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It seems the jebend that was running the account has got rid of it. If by any chance it was someone on here and they are reading this, grow up.

And one of the first people to tweet about it yesterday has, TO MY SHOCK, deleted his tweets and account? 🤔

Don’t make up rumours, kids

IMG_2329.jpeg