June 14th is when transfer window opens

Curtains

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Wednesday 

Maybe things will start to happen after that .

I am interested to know what you altered and added. But nonetheless I can find nothing wrong with the information you have provided. Has Mrs Curtains got access to your password?

47 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I am interested to know what you altered and added. But nonetheless I can find nothing wrong with the information you have provided. Has Mrs Curtains got access to your password?

I initially put Tuesday 😂 lol

I don’t no what day of the week it is half the time

12 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

The bed wetters when we sign our first player.

image.gif.024303b764f22f6e6e481a7e7e899801.gif

Im sure after the initial hissy fit they’ll find something else wrong, so all will be well!

When we sign our first player and its a backup keeper not a proven Premier League goalscorer.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

But it can’t be … I mean everyone else is signing players and turning us down. All these top ITK folk are saying it’s true so it must be ….. please don’t try and provide any kind of rationale with irrelevant dates that doesn’t suit this forum. We all need to panic on missing out on everyone - I mean there’s literally no other players left in the whole world - and Didsy turned us down so we must be poo - I mean he chose Notts County over us FGS - wouldn’t mind if he was from there but………

The meltdown when Wednesday comes and goes with no one signed, and as desperate as I am for any kind of: "  ... has signed a pre-contract with Derby and will move when their contract with Real Madrid (or some other team) ends" we may still be looking at other teams making a move first and we get the ones they then want to be rid of. 

We are a draw, but it's not currently as great as we think we should be. I'd like to think that we would still be able to get a top 6 team formed over the summer. It'll take time though.

20 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The meltdown when Wednesday comes and goes with no one signed, and as desperate as I am for any kind of: "  ... has signed a pre-contract with Derby and will move when their contract with Real Madrid (or some other team) ends" we may still be looking at other teams making a move first and we get the ones they then want to be rid of. 

We are a draw, but it's not currently as great as we think we should be. I'd like to think that we would still be able to get a top 6 team formed over the summer. It'll take time though.

If it’s a free transfer for a free agent we could have already announced it now.