Ruben Rodrigues - Joined Oxford United

Srg

55 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Link?

There is no link, It's all from those who could be ITK, Twitter rumours, Nixon Rumours, Someone knows someone who told them, Someone saw a player down B n Q, When DCFC release the said names of players who have signed then it will be confirmed and links posted.

5 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

There is no link, It's all from those who could be ITK, Twitter rumours, Nixon Rumours, Someone knows someone who told them, Someone saw a player down B n Q, When DCFC release the said names of players who have signed then it will be confirmed and links posted.

There is one for this one. Pete O’Rouke who’s an actual journalist. 

19 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Can't see much from 2022/23 but this is from the previous season FWIW:

Looks great...

Although the pic and ad below were better  than the video.

'Hot mature, 43 from Russia' was what I saw ...so depending on your cookies and browsing history you may not have been as impressed as I was !

52 minutes ago, Topram said:

Hardly been 1 thing actually linking us to him or anyone actually, reckon it’s gonna be like Springett signings all out of nowhere 

So is a 'Springett type signing', now short-hand for a signing where it comes out of nowhere?

Because I think it's more short-hand for a completely pointless signing that at least doesn't cost a great deal.

3 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Looks great...

Although the pic and ad below were better  than the video.

'Hot mature, 43 from Russia' was what I saw ...so depending on your cookies and browsing history you may not have been as impressed as I was !

nathan fillion hd GIF

I say sign him. Last time we had a Portuguese player in our team i think was Candido Costa, who was dubbed "The Next Figo" but wasn't anywhere near Figo's levels, even if Figo had 1 leg and a club foot he would of outshon him.

As for the video clip above, looks decent, but not amazing tbh and definitely no Mcgoldrick.

🙃