Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

43 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I won't pretend I was going originally 😂

My son is over for two weeks and goes back to Dubai on the 23rd. My bday is the 24th so he's only gone and booked corporate for all the family for the Stoke game.

I think he would secretly have preferred to go the match with his old mates but he has 4 kids and his missus in tow - all stopping at ours btw, its absolute carnage. 3 bed ex council house with 8 of us in it. Trying to get into the toilet is worse than trying to get served in the SS at half time............

Anyroads, we're in a box and will have the Uttox Rams flag out somewhere. If it doesn't end up on @Inverurie Ram's flag thread I'll be having words with him!

Omg 😱 did you take advantage of Maggies right to buy??

49 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Where was Sibley? Still out with "minor knock". Hope it's not like Knight's "minor knock". 

Unlike Knight, Sibley travelled with the squad to Spain and has been involved in some of the training having shown up in pics and videos throughout the week. Don’t think it’s the same situation. He also didn’t play at Matlock and was at the ground with strapping on his lower leg. He’s injured.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

4 hours ago, SKHunter said:

Barnsley have cancelled a friendly at buxton tomorrow night unable to field a team. Dunno if something has happened there?

Well if anything’s to go buy they’re in a lot of trouble for FFP. They also shopped themselves to the EFL 

16 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Well if anything’s to go buy they’re in a lot of trouble for FFP. They also shopped themselves to the EFL 

I’m not sure about FFP. I don’t think the transgression they have reported themselves for has anything to do with profit and sustainability and won’t attract much of a punishment.

4 hours ago, MadAmster said:

one who actually jumps for a high ball would be a decent place to start...

Fully expecting Bradley to be pushed up to centre forward with 20 minutes to go to win some headers if we are not winning all season as it stands 

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I do like a Richie Barker interview, there’s a calm authority about the bloke. Nice points about Fozzy’s testimonial and wanting people to turn out and show their support. Good to see Ward running with the others, hopefully he’ll be involved tomorrow and Saturday. 
Warne conspicuous in his absence, busy checking what type of tv shows Jordan Rhodes enjoys?