Summer Rumour Mill

sage

21 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Elder would certainly be a good solid signing and nice way to start the window 🤝 

Elder and Bradley would be very solid additions IF they were to happen. The Twitter noise about Bradley includes mentions by a reincarnated Barry the Ram so I am a tiny bit sceptical, but would welcome the news if true. 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Boooooooo can't believe we're losing out on our targets to the likes of Burton friggin' Albion, Oxford friggin' United and Notts friggin' County...... bring back Lampard FFS

Yes drove down to Pride Park, had a chat with Warne, then onto the Pirelli to sign for Burton. What with McGoldrick and now Stockton, what’s going on? 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Elder and Bradley would be very solid additions IF they were to happen. The Twitter noise about Bradley includes mentions by a reincarnated Barry the Ram so I am a tiny bit sceptical, but would welcome the news if true. 

Putting it out there to be shot down when it now happens but I don’t think we will be in for Bradley. 

Callum Elder would be a good addition at this level. A decent enough championship player at a good age, was named in the League One Team of the season in his last spell at this level. A key component in a league winning side. If it’s Bradley and Elder to start us off then that would be a very good start to building a solid defence, along with Cashin who is already one of the best players at this level.