Summer Rumour Mill

sage

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

And that’s a fact is it?

No, it’s an opinion but let’s compare notes in 12 months when we’re still in this division with Warne still playing square pegs in round holes and his team averaging 2 shots on goal in 180 minutes of hoofball as has been the case in the last 2 games. 

9 minutes ago, Jayram said:

No, it’s an opinion but let’s compare notes in 12 months when we’re still in this division with Warne still playing square pegs in round holes and his team averaging 2 shots on goal in 180 minutes of hoofball as has been the case in the last 2 games. 

100% conversion rate for those shots on target though. Even against Peterborough we scored 4 out of our 5 shots on target.

Every cloud...😂

52 minutes ago, Jayram said:

See you in 12 months 

1 hour ago, Jayram said:

And yet only two sides in this division have scored more, and one of them scored 7 of their 16 goals in one game.

27 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Not like Warne to miss a self imposed signing deadline.

His knack for overpromising and underdelivering is really starting to grate.

I get that he is in an awkward position where he gets slated for saying nothing, and slated for committing to something but I think I'd rather be occasionally pleasantly surprised than consistently disappointed.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

His knack for overpromising and underdelivering is really starting to grate.

I get that he is in an awkward position where he gets slated for saying nothing, and slated for committing to something but I think I'd rather be occasionally pleasantly surprised than consistently disappointed.

I stand corrected.