Summer Rumour Mill

sage

17 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

My ideal deadline day involves Collins leaving. I'm not even that fussed about replacing him, I just don't want to see him in our shirt again. I'd rather see us give Connor Sammon a year than continue watching Collo half-arse his way through games. If only his legs were are mobile as the elbows he throws.

Wow! Which side of the bed did you get out of this morning!?

37 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

My ideal deadline day involves Collins leaving. I'm not even that fussed about replacing him, I just don't want to see him in our shirt again. I'd rather see us give Connor Sammon a year than continue watching Collo half-arse his way through games. If only his legs were are mobile as the elbows he throws.

Not sure this is fair. Collins has his misgivings, but I wouldn't include lack of effort as one. He tries hard, just isn't an effective striker sometimes.

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He has great hold up play and will get goals as well.  if he gets 25 goals and we go up it's around 9 million quid.  If not we'll have potentially 4-6 playoff games which will make the cost worth it.  Not saying we'd spend 2 million but he's a big asset to anyone in this division who would. 

I think the 2 yr issue has gone now based on Elder and Vickers contracts. 

Wow - £9 Million on a 31-year old. What are you on - because I want some of it lol.

1 hour ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Agree with you ,that sounds more serious to me as well.

There's lots more. The reason they've gone for this particular incident is it was so public and can't be hushed or dismissed, but there's *apparently* been an awful lot of disgusting behaviour towards them.

It's not for no reason 15 players refused to go to the world cup.

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So what do we think will happen ahead of the deadline? Anything much? Think depends what happens with Cash but would like him to stay. Would we have risked playing him so much after Bird injury if wanting to sell?

Hope he stays. If we don’t sell him my guess would be one or two loans in…

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's lots more. The reason they've gone for this particular incident is it was so public and can't be hushed or dismissed, but there's *apparently* been an awful lot of disgusting behaviour towards them.

It's not for no reason 15 players refused to go to the world cup.

England did similar in 94.