NEW KIT

REDCAR

25 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

image.thumb.png.75fa9ba7df1f7dc38a48cb9c9d177561.png

No matter what happens, whether it's black and white, navy and white, black numbers, red numbers, pink numbers (sorry @B4ev6is), we'll have zero chance of having the worst kit in league one this season thanks to this monstrosity from Barnsley! 

Can you imagine the combination of having to wear that AND being in Barnsley.😂

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Can you imagine the combination of having to wear that AND being in Barnsley.😂

Have you read the load of twaddle that accompanies the release of the kit as well?

The essence of Barnsley FC's spirit is encapsulated in the club's ethos of "Winning is Being Barnsley." It represents the core values of authenticity, determination, and resilience that define the club. Being true to who we are at all times, with muck, nettles, grit, and backbone, is at the heart of our identity. Understanding ourselves and bringing that essence to the world is what it means to be Barnsley.

"Winning is Being Barnsley" transcends distinctions between fan and player, staff and sponsor, board and backroom. It is a unifying force that can be felt by anyone associated with the club. It is this indomitable spirit that we have strived to capture in the design of our new shirts.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Have you read the load of twaddle that accompanies the release of the kit as well?

The essence of Barnsley FC's spirit is encapsulated in the club's ethos of "Winning is Being Barnsley." It represents the core values of authenticity, determination, and resilience that define the club. Being true to who we are at all times, with muck, nettles, grit, and backbone, is at the heart of our identity. Understanding ourselves and bringing that essence to the world is what it means to be Barnsley.

"Winning is Being Barnsley" transcends distinctions between fan and player, staff and sponsor, board and backroom. It is a unifying force that can be felt by anyone associated with the club. It is this indomitable spirit that we have strived to capture in the design of our new shirts.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nope, tried reading it in a Bahnsly accent and I’m still not getting it.

48 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

image.thumb.png.75fa9ba7df1f7dc38a48cb9c9d177561.png

No matter what happens, whether it's black and white, navy and white, black numbers, red numbers, pink numbers (sorry @B4ev6is), we'll have zero chance of having the worst kit in league one this season thanks to this monstrosity from Barnsley! 

When you have a football match at 12 but Cheltenham races at 4

If the powers that be want to really implement FFP then it should be home kit one year, away kit the next season like the olds days

Clubs release three kits a season, league should limit that then make a cap on the price of a shirt, give back to the fans

My youngest is a Ram but the eldest & middle ones are city fans (glory hunters) £230 notes for two kits today 🤣

7 hours ago, G-Ram said:

If the powers that be want to really implement FFP then it should be home kit one year, away kit the next season like the olds days

Clubs release three kits a season, league should limit that then make a cap on the price of a shirt, give back to the fans

My youngest is a Ram but the eldest & middle ones are city fans (glory hunters) £230 notes for two kits today 🤣

Don't agree with your middle sentence.  We have enough rules dictating how we should conduct our lives, and businesses.  That's for the club to decide what to sell and for how much, and we customers to decide how to spend, and how much/how often.

I do however agree with your first line, and would most definitely like to see the club voluntarily (not due to EFL dictatorship) revert to two strips... and alternate their renewal every two years.  I'd buy every shirt, I'm sure, if only on principle, and to thank the club directly for being fair and considerate. 
Currently I buy zero replica shirts, and haven't bought a new/modern one for a good few years.  Last "replica" I bought was a revived classic to wear for Wembley v Villa.  There's a bigger gap back to the previous replica I purchased before that! 

I prefer to use my spends on other tops (polos, training tops, hoodies etc) and not feeling pressured to replace them annually.  I feel more comfortable wearing such gear on non-matchdays than I would a current replica kit/shirt anyway. I spent over £120 on such gear just a few weeks ago, and double that last summer... as I do most summers.  (To be fair, I need a sort out, but all are still wearable in public!  LOL!)

£230!  😲  Blimey, that's painful, knowing they'll almost certainly bin 'em in 12 months time! 😢

28 minutes ago, RAMesses III said:

These are the 6 colours

INSERT - Colour blocks identity.jpg

Doesn’t necessarily mean our kits will be all of these colours, but it is a good bet that some of them will feature prominently. Would also expect these to form the basis for all kits in future. 

1 hour ago, ExiledinDerby said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the home shirt had a colour or two on it following on from this. 

Sure there was a comment earlier in this thread about the home shirt having a splash of pink/burgundy on it, which would fit with this.

1 hour ago, MK-Ram said:

Sure there was a comment earlier in this thread about the home shirt having a splash of pink/burgundy on it, which would fit with this.

The shoulder I heard.