Free agents in the summer

B4ev6is

3 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

If cashin goes and fozzys is let go and Davies and Chester we need 

3 cbs 

2 wingbacks 

2 midfielders and 2 strikers 

If we can get him I expect warne to go for ogbene from Rotherham but he will prob stay in championship and if he stays down the league I’d go for branagan from Oxford 

Don't reckon Cashin or Fozzie will move but Davies & Chester will. 

53 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Don't reckon Cashin or Fozzie will move but Davies & Chester will. 

Cashin will be sold for the right money so we can strengthen and bird will be sold as for knight if he wants internationals he will be gone and surprised we haven’t added the year on unless it’s out of the business plan amount 

12 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Cashin will be sold for the right money so we can strengthen and bird will be sold as for knight if he wants internationals he will be gone and surprised we haven’t added the year on unless it’s out of the business plan amount 

Jason Knight plays for the Republic of Ireland - not a team of world beaters like France. Playing in League one isn't an impediment to playing for the national team and in any case he is still in the RoI squad this season. Wouldn't blame him for wanting to play at a higher level, but it's got nothing to do with playing for the national team.

24 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

What would we spend the money on 🤔

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He's got at least another year in him at Championship level, in my opinion. I also wouldn't be surprised if someone like Millwall tried to get him if they went up.

Perhaps Warne needs to find out where he's taking his family for lunch one day over the summer, turn up for a 'chance meeting' and bond over their shared love of Norwich?

Maybe talk about the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? That feels like Warne's kinda bag.

Edited by Kokosnuss

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You seriously think he will drop to League 1, a top 6 championship side will get him….that’s what made me chuckle…

He's hardly played all season and he's 33. They're 7th.

This is not the Pukki of 5 year's ago. So why not? 

Edited by oomarkwright

6 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

He's hardly played all season and he's 33. They're 7th.

This is not the Pukki of 5 year's ago. So why not? 

Apparently, he's appeared in 35 League games this season, scoring 10 goals, I don't know how many were starts though.

4 hours ago, ram59 said:

Apparently, he's appeared in 35 League games this season, scoring 10 goals, I don't know how many were starts though.

His league record this season is: 35 appearances, 30 starts, 10 goals and 7 assists. 

There's not a chance he'd sign for the club in our current state and league.