Free agents in the summer

B4ev6is

14 hours ago, SKRam said:

Blimey that’s a bit harsh mate isn’t it? 
Beat Down Whip It GIF by Arrow Video

Quite good that. I Just think if we got decent money and are allowed to trade, that's the caveat, it gives Warne half a chance. Bit like Arthur Cox did with Kev Wilson, allows him to bring players in. New faces, Warnes team. 

13 minutes ago, winktheram said:

Quite good that. I Just think if we got decent money and are allowed to trade, that's the caveat, it gives Warne half a chance. Bit like Arthur Cox did with Kev Wilson, allows him to bring players in. New faces, Warnes team. 

Spend the money on wages you mean 🤔

On 02/04/2023 at 13:50, Barney1991 said:

If cashin goes and fozzys is let go and Davies and Chester we need 

3 cbs 

2 wingbacks 

2 midfielders and 2 strikers 

If we can get him I expect warne to go for ogbene from Rotherham but he will prob stay in championship and if he stays down the league I’d go for branagan from Oxford 

Pontus Jannson is said to have played his last game for Brentford. He is only just 32 , so we could get 3 years from him.He is a free agent and the type of player you could build a defence around . Would he come for £600k a year?

On 06/04/2023 at 10:09, Ghost of Clough said:

Based on who I expect to leave in the summer, and sticking to Warne's preferred 532, I'd be looking at shaping the squad up something like this:

GK: Wildsmith, Bialkowski (Millwall), Evans
RCB: Pennington (Shrewsbury), Rooney
CB: Bartley (WBA), Forsyth
LCB: Smith (Port Vale), Roberts (Brighton)
RWB: Clark (Accrington), Mendez-Laing
LWB: Ferguson (Rotherham), Barkhuizen
RCM: Wiles (Rotherham), LThompson
CM: Brannagan (Oxford), Smith, 
LCM: Byers (Sheff Weds), Hourihane
CF: Hardie (Plymouth), McGoldrick
CF: Wilson (Wigan), Collins

With the above being for another season in L1, I thought I'd do the same for a season in the Championship:

GK: Wildsmith, Bialkowski (Millwall), Evans
RCB: Harding (Rotherham), Rooney
CB: Cashin, Bartley (WBA)
LCB: Latibeaudiere (Swansea),  Roberts (Brighton)
RWB: Coyle (Hull), Mendez-Laing
LWB:  Manning (Swansea), Barkhuizen
RCM: Knight, Wiles (Rotherham)
CM: Bird, Smith
LCM: Sibley, Hourihane
CF: Pukki (Norwich), McGoldrick
CF: Wilson (Wigan), Hardie (Plymouth)

1 minute ago, bimmerman said:

Josh key would be a fantastic signing at this level. Experienced, still young, had a promotion under his belt. Lots of talk of him going to wolves and Sunderland in January but nothing materialised. Out of contract this season. Right wing back which would fit how Warne likes to play 

Compensation fee required as he's 23 and will have been offered a contract by Exeter

Lyle Taylor at Forest.  Been moaning all season that he can't wait to get playing again.  Despite being told he can have a free transfer wherever he wants.  Also refused to play for Charlton for 10 games when they were battling relegation as he was coming out of contract and might get a knock.

Just the calibre we need and marvellous hair dye to brighten up those February matches when were losing 2-0 to Bognor.

18 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Lyle Taylor at Forest.  Been moaning all season that he can't wait to get playing again.  Despite being told he can have a free transfer wherever he wants.  Also refused to play for Charlton for 10 games when they were battling relegation as he was coming out of contract and might get a knock.

Just the calibre we need and marvellous hair dye to brighten up those February matches when were losing 2-0 to Bognor.

Seems a bad egg though 

16 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Just the calibre we need and marvellous hair dye to brighten up those February matches when we’re losing 2-0 to Bognor.

Good Vibes Smile GIF by EDF Officiel

5 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Pontus Jannson is said to have played his last game for Brentford. He is only just 32 , so we could get 3 years from him.He is a free agent and the type of player you could build a defence around . Would he come for £600k a year?

Going back to Malmo, just confirmed.