DCFC Fans Members Injury Thread

Day
Message added by Day,

No gore please. This includes photos of open wounds, stitches & blood.

On 20/03/2023 at 14:32, David said:

I feel like I am the perfect person to create this topic.

And let me stop you right there, when I say members I'm talking about all of you, not what's between your legs.

Please do not share anything too graphic, Google is watching.

Anyhow, in the latest instalment of my life and so B4 doesn't feel on his own, I will now show you a picture of my toes.

04FFCF76-F56B-4C86-BFCB-C88750D686DF.jpeg

Usually you have to pay for this kind of content online, but this one is free of charge.

This my left foot, the same side I recently broke my ankle which is still swollen and taking an insane time to heal.

Walking down the stairs, as we all do everyday of our lives, unless you live in a downstairs flat or bungalow, my left foot slips on the edge of the step, smashing into the wooden post things toes first.

I have bruising on the other side as well which I'm not willing to share without having a pedicure first.

My diagnosis is either just bruised or broken, not much point in bothering the hospital, I have numerous boots and braces round the house from previous trips to A&E.

Back to walking like I've crapped my pants again I guess, you don't really appreciate what your toes do until you can't use them.

I feel your pain @B4ev6is

You need to get a machine called a revitalise,advertised by Ian Botham,designed to increase blood flow in the lower legs,ankles and lower feet,and it looks like your toes need some help to increase blood flow,hope you get better soon.

On 20/03/2023 at 13:32, David said:

I feel like I am the perfect person to create this topic.

And let me stop you right there, when I say members I'm talking about all of you, not what's between your legs.

Please do not share anything too graphic, Google is watching.

Anyhow, in the latest instalment of my life and so B4 doesn't feel on his own, I will now show you a picture of my toes.

04FFCF76-F56B-4C86-BFCB-C88750D686DF.jpeg

Usually you have to pay for this kind of content online, but this one is free of charge.

This my left foot, the same side I recently broke my ankle which is still swollen and taking an insane time to heal.

Walking down the stairs, as we all do everyday of our lives, unless you live in a downstairs flat or bungalow, my left foot slips on the edge of the step, smashing into the wooden post things toes first.

I have bruising on the other side as well which I'm not willing to share without having a pedicure first.

My diagnosis is either just bruised or broken, not much point in bothering the hospital, I have numerous boots and braces round the house from previous trips to A&E.

Back to walking like I've crapped my pants again I guess, you don't really appreciate what your toes do until you can't use them.

I feel your pain @B4ev6is

I did the same thing coming downstairs on christmas morning when I was about 10. Bloody agony and by lunchtime I had 3 black toes.

As you say, nowt much you can do other than strap them together. I've never been able to move them since, though, so maybe should have had them checked out.

• 5 weeks later...
On 23/04/2023 at 22:17, Shipley Ram said:

I went for a drink after yesterdays game and took a nasty tumbe in Vines.

Bloody heck!  Just how big were the vines?  The grapes must have been like footballs!  😲

Edited by David
Removed photo, sorry no gore!

my girlfriend was moaning her knives weren't sharp enough, me, being the hero I am, got out my Kitchen Devil knife sharpening tool and proceeded to sharpen her set of knives.

Three days later, washing the pots, with the cutlery in the bottom of the bowl, I happened to feather one of the aforementioned knives with my finger tip and now have the tiniest looking, but most inconveniently positioned, japs-eye looking, painful little mo-fo of a cut on the end of my middle finger and I keep catching it on things and squealing. It hurts like a GibsonBamford!

I would post a picture, but the mockery would be unbearable.