DCFC Fans Members Injury Thread

Day
Message added by Day,

No gore please. This includes photos of open wounds, stitches & blood.

I feel like I am the perfect person to create this topic.

And let me stop you right there, when I say members I'm talking about all of you, not what's between your legs.

Please do not share anything too graphic, Google is watching.

Anyhow, in the latest instalment of my life and so B4 doesn't feel on his own, I will now show you a picture of my toes.

04FFCF76-F56B-4C86-BFCB-C88750D686DF.jpeg

Usually you have to pay for this kind of content online, but this one is free of charge.

This my left foot, the same side I recently broke my ankle which is still swollen and taking an insane time to heal.

Walking down the stairs, as we all do everyday of our lives, unless you live in a downstairs flat or bungalow, my left foot slips on the edge of the step, smashing into the wooden post things toes first.

I have bruising on the other side as well which I'm not willing to share without having a pedicure first.

My diagnosis is either just bruised or broken, not much point in bothering the hospital, I have numerous boots and braces round the house from previous trips to A&E.

Back to walking like I've crapped my pants again I guess, you don't really appreciate what your toes do until you can't use them.

I feel your pain @B4ev6is

3 hours ago, David said:

And let me stop you right there, when I say members I'm talking about all of you, not what's between your legs.

Anyhow, in the latest instalment of my life and so B4 doesn't feel on his own, I will now show you a picture of my toes.

Usually you have to pay for this kind of content online, but this one is free of charge.

This my left foot, the same side I recently broke my ankle which is still swollen and taking an insane time to heal.

Walking down the stairs, as we all do everyday of our lives, unless you live in a downstairs flat or bungalow, my left foot slips on the edge of the step, smashing into the wooden post things toes first.

I have bruising on the other side as well which I'm not willing to share without having a pedicure first.

My diagnosis is either just bruised or broken, not much point in bothering the hospital, I have numerous boots and braces round the house from previous trips to A&E.

Back to walking like I've crapped my pants again I guess, you don't really appreciate what your toes do until you can't use them.

Rest buddy and try keep up and test watch some films and pop corn.

3 hours ago, David said:

At least it confirms you're not a Forest fan.

#onlyfivetoes

4 hours ago, David said:

I would still get looked at mate even if it is your gp.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would still get looked at mate even if it is your gp.

Nah, certain things they can do little about. Toes, ribs, fingers. If it was at a funny angle or something I would go in, not much point otherwise.

Don’t go to the games @Davidall that standing won’t help your little pinkies heal. Stop at home and watch it on dubious methods.

We’ll take up the slack for you, there’s no shame in having to keep away.  

Plus, the weathers taking a turn for the worse I heard.

16 minutes ago, Hans Datdo-Dishes said:

Ouch...did something similar myself. Were you fielding at point?

Gully. So almost. 

Square cut. Dived to right. Got little finger caught in the ground.

Every nurse at the hospital came in for a look. The photo doesn't show how far back it went.

13 minutes ago, Kinder said:

No offence mate but that is minging. Did it pop?

No. When I went to hotel reception to ask where the nearest hospital was, the receptionist vomited.

Antibiotics cleared it up in 48 hours.

It was an allergic reaction rather than a cyst or similar 

Waking up not being able to see out of one eye was bad enough, but seeing that was crazy 

Edited by sage