V Plymouth (a) 7th March 20.00

Boycie

4 minutes ago, vonwright said:

They just look a level above right now. Sharper, fewer mistakes, better organised, more hungry. Despite the fact we are losing. I don't know if it's because we have a fairly small squad and they are getting tired but... Not good. 

No. Our heads have gone down because het again we are playing more than 11 players

1 minute ago, PrideParkhead said:

Warne getting outcoached on a weekly basis lately. I thought he was a so called expert in League 1

These are not his players and we have been reduced to frees and loans with no fees. We went on a 18 unbeaten run. Going up this season was always going to be a struggle with such a small squad. Least let’s see if we can have a crack at playoffs and if not get the restrictions eased and have a proper pre season and let him get in his players 

1 minute ago, Topram said:

No reaction to going behind again unlike them, derby winning by oke last 10 mins teams throw everything at us we just don’t create or put them under pressure easily seeing the game out

And yet we were when on the unbeaten run. So what changed? Bird’s injury? 

10 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Not a pen, true. They have been s*** for an hour? Not really, just didn't threaten. We have been s*** for 35 mins, and have got what we deserve. Ever since the second half we have been second best. Hell ever since we scored Plymouth have been the better side knocking the ball around and dominating possession. It was only a matter of time for them to tick, which they have done this second half. A game is played over 90 mins, not 45 good ones.

Should be 1-1.  They were far the worst team overall bar the last 30 .  s*** refs change games.

Unfortunately I think we'll be suffering another season of dismal L1 officials next year. We've over-achieved to even be in the top 6 this year with a patchwork squad, but our results against those in and around us haven't been good enough and I don't think we'd have enough over 2 legs in the play-off semis.