Barnsley (A), Saturday 25th February 3pm.

Rev

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Sheff Tap? Sheff Utd home so could be a little cramped 

No colours allowed, never been too busy when I've been in. 

I didn't know Sheff Utd were at home same day, but I can't imagine they'll pack out the train station pub for a home game.

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely it was never going to be pay on the day given the demand for Derby tickets and risk of Rams fans trying to get in the home end.

Was sent a link to their website looks that way! Anyhow not any more. Atmosphere be better than many Prem games Saturday 

50 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

If they are afraid of Derby fans buying tickets in the home end they should have given us the 6 thousand tickets that that stand holds.

# Derby are massive.

I thought I'd read somewhere that they couldn't give us the whole stand for some kind of safety reasons but I might be making that up. 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

If they are afraid of Derby fans buying tickets in the home end they should have given us the 6 thousand tickets that that stand holds.

# Derby are massive.

According to the Football Ground Guide Barnsley have given us the maximum allocation:

'Away fans are housed in the North Stand, at one end of the ground. This good sized covered stand is mostly free of supporting pillars, meaning you normally get a very good view of the playing action. The normal allocation for away supporters is 2,000 tickets and fans are normally housed on one side of this stand on the West side (towards the old Main Stand). If demand requires it, then most of this stand can be allocated, increasing the number of tickets available to 4,700 (the stand can actually hold 6,000 but the capacity has been reduced to keep a sizeable gap in-between the away fans and home fans located in the East Stand).'

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

According to the Football Ground Guide Barnsley have given us the maximum allocation:...If demand requires it, then most of this stand can be allocated, increasing the number of tickets available to 4,700 (the stand can actually hold 6,000 but the capacity has been reduced to keep a sizeable gap in-between the away fans and home fans located in the East Stand).'

Well move the home fans, der! ? #COYR

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

According to the Football Ground Guide Barnsley have given us the maximum allocation:

'Away fans are housed in the North Stand, at one end of the ground. This good sized covered stand is mostly free of supporting pillars, meaning you normally get a very good view of the playing action. The normal allocation for away supporters is 2,000 tickets and fans are normally housed on one side of this stand on the West side (towards the old Main Stand). If demand requires it, then most of this stand can be allocated, increasing the number of tickets available to 4,700 (the stand can actually hold 6,000 but the capacity has been reduced to keep a sizeable gap in-between the away fans and home fans located in the East Stand).'

How much of a gap do they need, they’re not even in the same stand. It’s their right to restrict the allocation if they want but at least tell the truth that they don’t want to be outnumbered.?

The football Ground guide seriously needs updating, it’s my go to for a lot of information but they have been way out on a lot of the away allocations this season. They are still saying the allocation for Oxford is over 5,000. And Peterborough are hoping to have their new ground open for the start of the 2022/ 2023 season.?

3 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Our allocation was  4993. I know of a party of 2 and a party of 4 Rams fans in hospitality and they know we're Rams but didn't find it an issue.

I am assuming that the other party of 2 is us, making it at least 4,999 rams fans (there must be one more). Glad to know that there will be four others to back me up when I forget to restrain myself!