Richard Keogh

RadioactiveWaste

I see talk of February is starting to come up, but I think it's about time Keogh stopped getting an easy ride.

I know some people have forgiven him.

BUT

I ask you, what has Richard Keogh done for us over the last 2 games? ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

I know some of you will make excuses for him like "he's not at the club anymore" and "it was more than 8 years ago now, let it go" but if anyone is responsible for the results on saturday and tonight, i think we should place the blame where it belongs (on richard Keogh).

• 4 months later...

I don’t get the hatred towards Keogh.

He was a very good player for us for years, and quite rightly sued us for extremely poor conduct as an employer.  I appreciate his conduct was poor on the night, however if any of us were injured by a co-worker’s actions and we were then asked to forfeit pay and then sacked for not accepting, we would do the same to our employer, especially when our more culpable co-worker got a slap on the wrist.

We all know that if he wasn’t injured, he wouldn’t have been sacked.

That said, signing for that lot…. BOOOO!!!

8 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I don’t get the hatred towards Keogh.

He was a very good player for us for years, and quite rightly sued us for extremely poor conduct as an employer.  I appreciate his conduct was poor on the night, however if any of us were injured by a co-worker’s actions and we were then asked to forfeit pay and then sacked for not accepting, we would do the same to our employer, especially when our more culpable co-worker got a slap on the wrist.

We all know that if he wasn’t injured, he wouldn’t have been sacked.

That said, signing for that lot…. BOOOO!!!

All good points,  It was proved that he was wrongly sacked...all 3 should have been...imo, Bennett being moved on at Millwall and Lawrence having a torrid time at Rangers

He's now on his 5th club since his sacking...Huddersfield, MK Dons, Blackpool, Ipswich and now an ambulance chasers club, We all know or think we know what happened in the Joiners Arms, There's been enough put in print on here.

His interview in the Guardian didn't do him any favours., I neither wish him no harm 😁 or good fortune.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/01/richard-keogh-waking-up-paramedics-car-crash-derby-sacking-blackpool

can i be honest i think its a bit tin pot people get so angry at him to be honest. he was a great servant for this club & the fact some are so rattled so much by him joining another league one club is all a bit petty. the bitterness towards wycombe in general is a bit petty in my opinion, we have bigger fish to fry than getting angry at a service station

It's really simple.

If he took a single ounce of responsibility for the position he found himself in, displayed even the slightest shred of self-awareness and didn't instead play the woe is me card (even after he'd got his payout) with sob-story interviews then the ill feeling would have subsided.

He's still got ample opportunity to do that should he wish, it would cost him nothing. Maybe one day.... 

Edited by Kokosnuss

50 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

It's really simple.

If he took a single ounce of responsibility for the position he found himself in, displayed even the slightest shred of self-awareness and didn't instead play the woe is me card (even after he'd got his payout) with sob-story interviews then the ill feeling would have subsided.

He's still got ample opportunity to do that should he wish, it would cost him nothing. Maybe one day.... 

He saw himself as head honcho at DCFC, Untouchable and what he said goes, Even when he went to see papa Mel concerning being sworn at in the changing rooms after a game...some people don't like it up em image.png.487aef9b10cb51a1ca3cc31a40bc66c2.png

• 5 weeks later...